Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angela531's Program Page

Angela,

Just curious about your lower ribs size, sorry my english is poor, so i do not konw the exact work, probably band size, how many inches is it?
I am also a 34, currently using medium, i want to use the CL, but not sure whether my rib size is too small for it. it is 76centimetre=30inch i think.
thanks for helping

@tibetan113 I hope you've gotten your CL domes now. The wait can def make one anxious! Trust me I know lolz.

@kittylovepiggy I'm glad you asked this question as I have never taken my measurements before. But I just did it now and I measure 28 inches underbust, which is close to your size of 30 inches. I couldn't do overbust as I noogled earlier today so my reading would be incorrect. But yes I too, have a small frame but I manage to use the CL domes but I have to use them individually because they're too big to be used together (unlike the medium cups)

UPDATE: I have slipped from my regimen due to immense stress from school and a loss in the family. I did not have time for NBE and felt it counterproductive to do so while under such level of stress. Things are starting to clear up now so I've restarted my regimen. Hopefully all goes well this time around. I'm hoping to secure a second bottle of wonderup before my month's supply runs out. I noogled today with the medium cups and CL domes and currently enjoying the swelling. I give myself a pat on the back for successfully taking my morning and afternoon doses of WU. Extra points if I remember to take the nighttime dose =] I currently drink Cheerios multigrain cereal which contains 8grams of whole grain for breakfast every so often. I recently realized that one of the grains in the cereal is barley, which EveM used in her regimen. So I figure, it can't hurt to try to drink that cereal more often. It may be good for NBE =] Anywho, I'm off to pick up a bottle of fenugreek, saw palmetto, and possibly MSM.

Yeah I got them about two weeks ago. They are def better! But my God, the rims hurt really bad so I need to find the right padding for them.
Swelling is good but I feel I could get more out of them if I only had the right padding.

I haven't been too consistent with my noogling and pills because of sooo much school stress (especially with finals around the corner). I figure it's counterproductive to take these pills under stress because they might not work as well. But I have been taking the Wonderup Pills at least once a day (better than nothing I guess). I'm actually very nervous because I've noticed that since taking the herbs and wonderup, my period seems to come more frequently, like every three weeks now. That's definitely not normal. My last was December 5th and I'm shocked because today, I went to use the bathroom and noticed spotting. I don't know where it came from. It's waaay too soon to be getting my period again and my cycle not being normal is making me pretty nervous. All this while I never noticed any soreness or tingles, but the first day of my last period, I felt infrequent shooting pains in my breasts. I guess something's happening?? I feel like I'm walking blindly in this. My current regimen is as follow:

am:
2 WU pills
2 Neocell Collagen pills
1 MSM pill (500mg)

pm:
2 WU pills
1 Fenugreek pill (610mg)
1 Saw Palmetto pill (540mg)

nighttime (rarely do this tho =/):
2 WU pills
2 Neocell Collagen pills
1 MSM pill

Comparing my pics from last summer to now, it's evident my boobs have grown but not significantly-- not enough to fill a cup size. I stupidly went bra shopping the other day (probably one of the most painful things to do). Other than getting my body getting chubbier, my boobs have pretty much remained the same....flat. I have slightly more tissue/it's rounder at the bottom but I'm not filling out yet enough to run to Victoria's secret and go crazy. Shame shame. At least something has happened since I've started. The growth is just extremely slow and sometimes I'm not sure if anything's happening since I rarely experience any "growing pains". I always look at the pictures I take after noogling and I just WISH my boobs would stay that size. They inspire me to keep going though so I'll keep pushing til they are my actual size and not just "noogling swelling".

**ASIDE: I'm honestly doing this whole NBE thing for myself. I personally feel a woman's breast are the most attractive part of her body. They represent womanhood in a way. My body is kind of pear shaped. I have a nice round backside, small waist (well not lately lolz) and small boobs. I personally favor breasts, like the way some guys prefer "booties" and others prefer "boobies" I prefer "boobies" lolz. Whenever I tell my ex-boyfriend about it he laughs and says I'm weird. It's just how I am and what a cruel joke that I didn't grow them lolz.

I wish you good luck Angela. Be patient, think happy boobie thoughts and don't give up!

Currently noogling Big Grin
My breasts feel heavier than...two months ago I would say, especially the left boob. After my period, I'm happy to say that my boobs stayed. It feels great to actually have something to cup these days. It's kind of unreal. I keep thinking most of it is remaining swelling from noogling but once most of the swelling is gone, a good amount is still left (by a good amount I mean I actually have something and not flat boobs). I will start to upload pictures to show my growth progress.

I made a fenugreek/olive oil mixture today for my massage. I will let it steep for a week before I start using it. I got the idea from another member on here. I emptied 10 fenugreek seed capsules in a small plastic bowl and mixed it with enough olive oil to cover it. Hopefully I'll start to feel more aches/pains when I massage with this.

I took my pills religiously today and it's funny when I took the first set in the AM, I started to feel pangs in my right boob about 30 minutes after, which is strange because I thought pills take longer to start working in your system. I also got some tingling/aches during the day although they were pretty minimal. But that's a huge step up from having none at all. I'm really excited! Finally something seems to be working. I'm finally headed in the right direction with this NBE thing. Will try to keep going as long as possible. I wonder how far I will have gotten a month from now! Big Grin *excited!*

SUCCESS!!!! I FINALLY got the two Contoured large domes on together for the first time. I'm currently noogling with them right now! If I can keep getting them on together like this, it will save a LOT of time instead of noogling each breast one at a time. AWESOME SAUCE!

**p.s. I FILL THEM! Big Grin

I finally started using my fenugreek and olive oil mix to massage. The first time around I mixed both since it was too layers (bottom fenugreek, and top olive oil) and it was pretty messy because the fenugreek doesn't dissolve. It felt like I was rubbing oily sand on my chest. But shockingly enough, I felt slight aches and pains when I did this. I figured maybe I'm only supposed to use the oil since it's so messy. So next time I tried just the oil from the mixture to massage. Twice I've done this and haven't felt any aches or pains from it. So I guess I'll just mix the fenugreek and oil together next time regardless of the mess.

I drank fennel tea this morning. I had bought some fennel seeds and used a blender to crush them. I plan on adding a teaspoon to my morning breakfast which will hopefully from now on be a parfait from McDonalds.

I'm going to start exercising again because my body is craving it sooo badly. I was really unhealthy this past semester due to a lot of stress and I gained the pounds to prove it. I'm going to go for a light run/walk after noogling. Then go to a step aerobics class later this evening. I'm also going to sign up for a gym too =] Can't wait for bigger boobs and a fit bod! =]

Oh and I just wanted to show my boobie progress so far. The first pic is from 5/28/2010 around the time I would noogle off and on. The pic was taken a day after noogling. The second pic is from Christmas day 12/25/2011. The pic was taken three days after noogling, so that is my actual breast growth =] I love the fact that my boobs have gotten rounder. I wish the right one was as round as the left. They're different shapes and the right one is smaller and feels more empty than the left. The left one feels like I have meat in there =] I have to say the Noogleberry has played an integral part in my growth so far. Can't wait to see my progress in a month's time! =]

So my period came yesterday morning 12/29/2011, which couldn't have come at the worst time since my Church started a 3-day fasting/praying program yesterday. So I'm taking a break from all the pills for 3 days. I've lost noticeable weight since yesterday and it's kind of hard keeping up with the fasting since I'm losing blood as well as nutrients/weight/etc. I'm starting to feel lightheaded. I hope I can endure until saturday midnight which is when the program ends. I can only imagine what I'll look like by then if I lost this much weight in one day lol!

Ive noticed that even with the weight loss my breasts size is still there. My whole frame is smaller as well as the breasts but the fullness is still there so yaaay =]

I didn't noogle the night before or last night because I always come home tired that I just fall straight to sleep. Usually I noogle very early in the morning or late at night when everyone is asleep. Can't wait to get back to my program NEXT YEAR =]

Since this will be my last post for 2011, HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance everyone and may the coming year be filled with lots of growth in every area of our lives! =]
Thumbs Up 

currently noogling Shy
I woke up this morning to full perky boobs and I'm so happy about that =]
I decided to make an updated booby massage mixture. On top of the fenugreek and olive oil mixture I originally had, I added
8 310mg Hops capsules (emptied)
4 1200mg Capsules of a mixture of Fish, Flax, and Borage
5 540mg Capsules of Saw Palmetto
Then I covered the mixture with Almond Oil (because my olive oil was not in sight)
Then I mixed the whole thing together with my fingers.
I'm going to let that steep for at least a week then will start using it for massage. I hope to get some aches/pains/swelling from it.

So far everything is the same from my program, except I started breaking out all over my face last week. I don't know why, especially since for the past month and a half, my skin has been the best it's ever been in years. Hopefully its just all the stress I've been under.

I'm running out of my collagen and fenugreek capsules. Will pick up some more within the next two weeks =]

**my NBE goal for 2012 is to at least reach a B-cup this year Big GrinSmileShyBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon