Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra shopping

Bra shopping
September 14 2008 at 10:11 AM lynn (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needing to get away from the radio and politics, I went bra shopping today at Macy's. I tried on about 30 bras, most all without padding, 34A. At the end of it I had found 2 that fit and they were of a new line: Wacoal, which is actually an old company. This bra is a 34B (which I never wear) and fits wonderfully. I got two; one with a front and one with a back closure. Check out this style: 65149 in the lace. It is hard to find a small bra without padding. Do check out Wacoal and try for the B. Very comfortable.

Can I ask a question about bras in this forum?
January 12 2007 at 7:29 PM Lucy (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I ask a question about bras in this forum? Is it considered okay to wear a coloured bra under a see-through top? Or would you say a black or neutral/skin colour would be better? What does anyone think about this?

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Can I ask a question about bras in this forum? January 13 2007, 8:09 AM

Personally I would not wear a see-thru top without wearing a camisole or something over my bra. Anyway to answer your question I think you should bear in mind that any see-thru top is bound to draw attention to your bra. On the other hand if you keep the bra to the same colour scheme as the top then the contrast may not be that great and the bra might even look like it was meant to be part of the same outfit.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Can I ask a question about bras in this forum? February 1 2007, 8:48 AM

I don't think I'd ever wear a skin coloured bra under a see-through top as at a first glance I would look totally topless!

?? About Bra's.....I didn't know where-else to Post This.....Need Some Help
October 24 2008 at 7:48 AM Jazz (no login)

Hi, this is my first post to the board.

I am in my early 40's and have "no breasts". I know that some consider "A" Cups to be no breasts, but I barely make it to a 32AAA. I am pretty sure that I have that condition where I did not form right when growing, can't think of the name for it right now.

I a completely out of options when it comes to finding a bra that fits me "and" gives me some enhancement. Bra's these days are made as push-up bras and I cannot find a bra under a 34A. Push-up bras do not work on me because I have nothing to "push up" and they leave a very large gap at the top.

You can find bras in the kiddie section (training bras). Of course, a training bra on a woman does not quite cut it.

I am just so frustrated, I have spent quite a bit of money (wasted) ordering bras from the UK, which make bras for petities like me, but find myself very unappy when they arrive and while they do fit, they do not offer any "breast enhancement" in their bras.

I have also found a site here in the US that produces and hand makes bras which is supposed to give you the "affect" of a boob job. These failed also.

Lots of $$ down the drain.

Other info., I am 5'3" and weigh 95-100 lbs.

Any insights on what might be helpful for me. I am all ears.

Thanks so much.

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ?? About Bra's.....I didn't know where-else to Post This.....Need Some Help October 25 2008, 12:11 PM

Why are you considering tiney small sized bras instead growing some actual boobs?! You know this is a natural breast enlargement forum right? Head of to the main forum and the info pages and start thinking what you'll try first for your NBE quest!

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ?? About Bra's.....I didn't know where-else to Post This.....Need Some Help October 24 2008, 5:48 PM

Hi, Jazz! Finally, another woman that has my exact problem!

I am just like you. I have no breasts. There is absolutely nothing to hold a bra down. Most everything I have tried simply rides up over my nipples or is huge on me. I have another problem in that I can't stand to wear a bra, period, since the feeling of a tight band around my rib cage drives me crazy. With that said, I did wear a bra when I was nursing to hold the nursing pads in place, but that was the one and only time in my life I had any breast tissue at all. Now I am back to wearing nothing but I am fortunate in that I don't have to work out of the house so I don't need to look "presentable" on most days.

The ONE bra I have found that actually fits to some degree is in the preteen section at Target. Now don't laugh! They actually mold over my breast and give me a slight shape. They are the Exhilaration brand, found in the "girls" section. They even make them in 34-36 band width without the cups getting too big, so they actually fit my rib cage.

The ones I have tried have no underwire, although they do have an underwire style as well. That would only be more uncomfortable for me. The cup is very shallow but slightly molded to give a bit of shape. With that said, you have to be happy with just a slight roundness to your chest - not a big "boob" like most padded bras give.

Here is the URL from Target that shows some of the bras. I just pretend I am looking for a bra for my daughter! I usually wear a big jacket so they don't see "my" chest and know it is for me!!! Again - the ones without the underwire are the best unless you can stand something hard against your ribcage.

http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-3922...v_XSGT0284

I had also found a bra at Fashion Bug one time that was the brand, Enchanted, that was a very soft, slightly molded cup that actually looked real and didn't ride up, but I can't seem to find the model any more. If I do I will let you know.

Amy
(no login) AAA bras November 24 2008, 5:29 PM

http://www.aalingerie.com/search.php?search=basic

http://www.aalingerie.com/product_info.p...=0&pid=472
I know this Atlantis is a AA, but it is so gel-padded that I'm thinking it could work on AAA.

Good luck. I feel your pain.

Jane
(no login) AAA December 5 2008, 8:03 AM

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible for you to gain a few pounds at all? It would definitely give you more breast tissue to work with and at 5'3", 95lbs, i think you could gain a couple pounds and still be thin. My best friend Annie is 5'2" and she was about 10lbs under weight for years and this year she gained almost 10 lbs due to her birth control and her breasts ballooned to a full C cup from an A cup. The thing of it is, she looks great still, you can hardly see any weight gain and the attention she gets from guys is overwhelming, she has more shape but still no fat. I am not nearly as skinny as you, i'm 5'2", 107lbs and i have B's. If you're like me you probably can't stand the thought of gaining weight but it really does make a difference in your breasts. Three years ago I weighed 73 lbs from intense dieting and exercising. I never got asked out or had guys all over me like i do now. I don't know why guys like my body better now but they seriously do. My friends tease me all the time about the attention i get because it's everywhere i go. So if you can stand gaining a few pounds, i think that would be the best way to get bras that fit. I wear Victoria's Secret bras that push up and pad so my breasts look even bigger in proportion to my body. Good luck!

i loath bra shopping. I have no clue what to buy it seems like the 34A's are too tight, i just bought one today at target and decided i would come home and try it on, and it is way too small. I am going off of the victoria's secret measurements, which has me at a 34A, i have one bra from there that is a 36A and it fits okay, but i have been losing weight so my measurements have changed since i bought it. anyway, it is just a cotton lined bra and i swear it makes my breasts look way better than any pushup does, either the pushups are too small and make me looker smaller chested or they are too big and have gaps. I didn't want to shell out the cash to try all the victoria's secret bras, so i am just going to buy some on ebay and try them out and maybe find something that fits me better.

I have also had decent luck with the bestform brand cheapy from kmart or walmart, again the lined seem to make me look like i have more cleavage than the push up padded ones, i just don't understand that, guess it's my breast shape. [/align]

yeah i know what u mean, when i messure mysself im supossed to be a 32AA or 32A, but the AA dosnt even cover the nippleDodgy, and the A, are so thight on my breasts that its even painful, so i wear a 32B wich fits perfectly, and sometimes i even wear a 34B, depending on the brand.

Hi everyone, being quite new to the whole bra buying thing lol i have to say bras are a knightmare, i have about 20 bras and only 4 fit me comfortably, i dont really get the sizes to be honest, i know how to measure and i have even got myself measured twice and at the time i was a 36DD so i assumed that was my size and all bras of that size would fit but no lol they dont, some are to big or too small its so hard. So i now just go in a shop and grab about 6 bras and try them on, its the only way i can do it lol and i have to add bras are too expensive lol all the companys know women have to wear them so they charge accordingly lol how very wrong lol just my opinion thoughWink
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I agree with all of you! Bra shopping seems impossible. Nothing fits me. The 32A kinda fits, but 32A push bra leave no room for my itty bitty boobies to fit in. The 32B fits better, but its a little big. Gr! I wish someone would 30B >.< Any solutions?? ^-^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon