Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many massages per day?

About 2-3... morning,evening, and when ever you would like inbetween

I also want to answer of this question.I read all the posts and get my answer well.Thanks to share posts.Blush

That's what I've read, and what i'm doing. 2 main massages. 1 in the morning 15 - 20 minutes and 1 in the evening, again, 15 - 20 minutes then a little squueze here and there throughout the day whenever I remember.
Are you also trying to push the fat from your side and back into your bra cup in an attempt to boost your bust? Some people believe this has had an effect on their growth, training the fat to the place it should be.

the girls who have had the most growth with massage have done it once in the evening, doing it to many times can bruise and damage the tissue and will not help in any way.

if you are adamant that are going to do more than one per day then do a small mini massage when you wake and then do your full out extensive massage at night and always remember to use a lotion or an oil, olive oil and coconut oil are good choices.

I think breast massage is more good then any other enhancement products because they usually contains side effects that will appear after few years when we lost our beauty that we have made with lost hard work. So i also prefer massage therapy for breast enhancement.

Are they all right?I cannot blieve !

Hi FashionMurdoc.
Yes, breast massage can lead to breast growth. It works in most cases to firm and expand the breasts. I would take some time to look at the threads here in the breast massage section. Tigerlily, cocolilly, and many others have reported growth through massage, and eating certain breast friendly foods.

(11-06-2010, 05:09 AM)Akane Wrote:  
(28-05-2010, 11:03 AM)therapyinsurance Wrote:  Recently I was watching some video regarding breast massage. I think that was Japanese breast massage. It was really one of the amazing video I have ever seen. The girl was having the medium sized breasts but after some massage I was thinking that may be they will burst. I can't share the video resource at that time, but may be later I can post the link to that video.

ooohhh plz do! Big Grin

If you are so health and are not afraid of cold water, you can try this way. When you are bath, first use warm water to bathe the breast, water from under to upper in direction; and then change for cool water (warm in 1-2 mins, and cool water the same). alternate warm water and cool water for several time. It's said that this method is helpful to improve the blood circulation, and your breast will grow.
Sorry for my poor English, hope you can read it. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon