Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Order My NoogleBerry!!!

(26-06-2010, 07:22 PM)Majestic Wrote:  Rubbish, say what you wish. I know a scam whan i see one.
I believe certain people are selling Noogleberry with false testemonials.
Anastasia claims she is a D cup, when i believe she is more like a B and a small one at that. Yet she still claims the noogleberry has worked for her.
And cheryll who is a man, shows pictures of a woman with large breasts and claims that is him. And he also used the Noogleberry.
So thats the men on the forum and the women who are targets.
Not that men should even be on here.
What a total farse!!!

Anastasia is much bigger than a B cup, as a B cup myself I know what a B cup looks like. I'd kill to have A's boobs to be perfectly honest.

Cheryl has pictures from stages of the development of his/her (sorry, Cheryl not sure which you prefer but you can delete as appropriate) breasts and it is quite CLEAR they belong to Cheryl.

I have a noogleberry myself, and in just two months I have seen a difference. I'm definitely no scam artist, I haven't had amazing results but those have takens YEARS. It does do SOMETHING! I think you should try something before you slate it. I put down Brava because I tried it and it didn't work.

I'm going to voice my opinion of this jerk then I'm not going to speak to it any further and I hope the other ladies on this forum follow suit because someone like this will not give good advice nor take good advice and therefore is not a good addition to this forum...

Number 1, Cheryl has every right to be here! Yes SHE started as a male wanting breasts but had surgery and is now a FEMALE. And even if she were still a male, she would still have just as much right on here as any female! So you are telling me that only born females have the right to grow natural breasts and not born males who are aspiring to become females? Come on, get real! I think it's wonderful that there are sooo many good options besides implants for everyone, male, female, transsexual, etc. etc.

Number 2, no I do not sell NB, if I did I would not give honest opinions on it, like the fact I have openly said many times that I do not like the foam rings that NB sells for their domes, other women like them, I do not, I find them uncomfortable to me personally. And I'm a B? Well, I'm a 32D if you put that down to the B level I would be a 36B, so yes in that band size I would be a B, but a 36 band is waaayyy too big on Me. Also keep in mind not everyone has naturally perfectly round breasts. Breast shape takes a role in judging size, I've said this before on my pic page, maybe you just don't know how to read, not my fault you are illiterate.

And finally, as others have said, hmm... I find it funny that you are attacking me and Cheryl saying we sell NB and are giving fake testimonies. How do we know you are not trying to sell Brava? If I were indeed trying to sell NB, then why would I also give advice on other things I have used? Like easy curves, Breast Gain Plus, Green Bush herbs, Ultra Breast, etc. etc. etc. And they are not always good experiences, so yea definitely not selling any of them LOL. I find your logic so stupid it makes me laugh.

Now I'm done saying my piece to this retard, I suggest that all ladies on the forum ignore them, we do not need negative people on this forum! Reminds me of carlaa. Now I'm going to go back to enjoying my 32D's and giving advice and taking advice from these lovely ladies!

(26-06-2010, 05:42 PM)Majestic Wrote:  Hello all.

I would not even think about getting a noogleberry. They are very over rated and they offer no proof that this system works on there site.
I also think certain people on here are paid by the company to promote the noogleberry.
I beleive Anastasia is one and cheryll being another. These two people have sold more Noogleberrys than the company itself due to false references on this forum.
I have been using the brava system and i believe that is a far better system and it also has real proof that it works. pm me if you would like to discuss this more as i do not post on this forum often as i have strong feelings that men do not belong on here.
I wish you luck.

Majestic, i would be extremely careful with your allegations which are misguided and you have offered no evidence whatsoever to back these up. Anastasia and Cheryl nor anyone else on the Noogleberry forum have never been paid a penny and their testimonies are based on their own experiences with our products. If you had bothered to taken the time to look at our forum you can see the proof for yourself that our product works for many - the gallery section is full of personally uploaded pictures. You will also see that the forum is unedited. If we were trying to work a 'scam' surely we would take out all the negative comments which could harm our sales. But no, we dont, because we believe that everyone should have all the evidence - good and bad - before making up their minds. Unlike other companies, we never promise permanent results or anything we cant deliver as this is down to the individual. You will never see any adverts on our site and we never advertise overtly because the results speak for themselves. We have millions of hits on the forum a month which could generate a vast amount of income but we dont because we are not in business to make vast amounts of profit , instead we want to help others reach their goal of NBE. We respect those who use other systems such as the Brava which is an excellent system and many of our users, have both systems and this works well for them.

In future, please do your research before you make such claims and i felt i just had to come back to you on this. Anastasia is a wonderful person and you really do not know how much help she gives to others who are thinking of NBE. She will tell them if our system is not appropriate and will point them in the right direction. Her dedication is to be admired and she is an asset to other forums, not just ours. She has never accepted nor demanded a cent from Noogleberry because that is the kind of great person she is.

Lucy
www.noogleberry.com

Thanks Lucy for taking the time to come here and post. I know how busy you are with the baby, so I know your time is limited.

I think this just shows even more how Noogleberry's customer service is, and how they stand behind their product.

I find it funny how some people who are skeptical because they may not be getting results in what they are doing, try to say that those saying something worked for them, oh no, that's not possible, must be a scam! They just can't accept that there are things out there that do work. And they're the people that never achieve their goals.

That's awesome, Lucy! You have been a great help to me too! BTW I really like the XL noogleberry cups and plan to use them daily on my trip!

And I agree, Anastasia is a great asset and inspiration to many, including myself!

Laura

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon