Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rockmelon ringtone

Thanks again. I put the ring tone in my plan, but I gave up on it when I didnt feel anything. I'll add it again Smile.

I never felt anything, and even now I feel more from massage and blaketalks but I figured it was low risk, high reward.

Quote:I never felt anything, and even now I feel more from massage and blaketalks but I figured it was low risk, high reward.
Agreed, I always feel the tingle from blake talk. I'm too afraid to try anything, but massage and hypnosis. xD! At least the shape of my breast changed a lot! Big Grin Have you experienced a change in shape or only size?

(10-05-2010, 05:15 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  
Quote:I never felt anything, and even now I feel more from massage and blaketalks but I figured it was low risk, high reward.
Agreed, I always feel the tingle from blake talk. I'm too afraid to try anything, but massage and hypnosis. xD! At least the shape of my breast changed a lot! Big Grin Have you experienced a change in shape or only size?

Well they're definately rounder now, but that could be from the increase in size. I'm sort of in love with their shape now though!

I've been listening to the rockmelon ringtone now for two days and my breasts get really weird pains and sensations in them while listening to it, and afterwards through the day. Maybe they are reacting to the awful sound of the ringtone! hehe

(12-05-2010, 04:10 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  I've been listening to the rockmelon ringtone now for two days and my breasts get really weird pains and sensations in them while listening to it, and afterwards through the day. Maybe they are reacting to the awful sound of the ringtone! hehe

Hi! I have been listening to the Rockmelon sound, and my breasts also are reacting to it! I feel life in them... Or something like that.

I got the ringtone when this post first went up and have listened to it for 10 days after that sporadically. I felt something the first few time but then no a lot and gave up. Maybe I should start again.

(10-05-2010, 05:15 PM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Agreed, I always feel the tingle from blake talk.

I wish I felt the tingles with Blake talks unfortunately I haven’t. Sad I really wanted it to be the thing that worked the most out of everything I do. how long have you been listning?

(02-04-2011, 11:08 AM)Maz Wrote:  I got the ringtone when this post first went up and have listened to it for 10 days after that sporadically. I felt something the first few time but then no a lot and gave up. Maybe I should start again.

I did the same thing too. When I listen to it my breasts felt as though they were on fire and I hated it, so I stopped. I started to listen to it again and there was no effect =/ I think I'll stick to Boobster Smile

Hey babes Smile
I will try to listen it more than 40 times a day... it might sound too much, but as i spend lot of my time studying, i could put it on in the replay mode and listen it over and over through my day.
I will tell you guys if it's working for me within (that i'm pretty sure it will) 10-12 days Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon