Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Epilator love!!

I'm a very fairskinned girl with more then average dark hair on my body. A couple of years ago I ran across epilators as a way to get rid of the hair more permanently then shaving and with less time between treatments then waxing, so I bought a braun silk epil. Best purchase I've made in years! I use it on my legs, to touch up my bikini line between waxing, my underarms and my arms if I'm feeling really enthusiastic. Anyone else share my love of epilators? What kind do you have and how long have you had it? Where do you use it? What's been your experience with it?

Oooh yes! I love my epilator! I bought an Emjoy Epi-Slim a few months ago. It's really small, battery-powered, and good for smaller spaces. I was going to get the Braun one that you have, because it's supposed to be the best one out there, but I decided with the Emjoy because I didn't need a big one. I use it for my underarms and bikini line. I've said goodbye to razors forever LOL Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon