Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am I doing wrong?

There is something that you could research on adrenal fatigue. I am not sure whether you are having it because Mel also didn't seem to get her temperature up until she is on adrenal fatigue supplement. She has a thread in this part of the forum I couldn't find it.Tongue

Anyway yes you take the liver flush mixture on empty stomach beware the cayenne pepper is going to heat you up all the way to your tummy.

This site metabolic therapy is the best place to go and do some major research to get a better idea as to whether your temp is low due to thyroid, or adrenal, ect. Most important go to the symptoms chart there to check off all of yours and then start from there.

Mel

(07-05-2010, 03:14 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  This site metabolic therapy is the best place to go and do some major research to get a better idea as to whether your temp is low due to thyroid, or adrenal, ect. Most important go to the symptoms chart there to check off all of yours and then start from there.

Mel

So flushing my body and detoxing could help my routine. 

I am taking MSM and I am thinking of doing roasted Dandelion root tea. It's supposed to support liver and upregulate estrogen receptors.

(06-05-2010, 07:30 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Sandy111 and Bared,

I am not sure how others do their flush. This is the program for the liver and gallbladder flush I did.

Liver Flush Recipe (Drink this between 5-7am)
1/2 cup of warm water
2 tablespoon organic lemon juice
1 tablespoon organic molasses
1 teaspoon organic olive oil
1 pinch of organic cayenne pepper (powder)

Mix this mixture together in a small glass of warm water. It should be only 2-3 swallow to down the mixture. Take this for 10 days!

Gallbladder Flush recipe
While still on the liver flush on the 5th day add the Gallbladder Flush recipe into your program. Maintain your diet simple (less salt, less oil, non meat and less sugar). Take 3 litters of water everyday.
1 litter organic apple juice (everyday for 6 days)

On the 10th day
Finish your apple juice before 2pm and your last meal at 2pm. Don't eat anything after 2pm else you might risk puking the next day.

At 6pm take a glass of prune juice. At 8pm another glass of prune juice.

At 10pm 1/2 glass of lemon juice + 1/2 glass of olive oil. Down in 1 go, you will feel disgusted if you stop to take a break.

After taking the lemon juice+olive oil, keep your stomach warm by hugging the hot pillow, lie down and turn to the right. This will help to increase the cord of the gallbladder, make it easier to pass out the gallstone. Go and sleep.

On the 11th day you should pass out gall stones if any, if you need another dose of prune juice, go ahead. Then start your meal on something soft and easy to digest.

Keep your diet more on fruits and vegetables on this 10 days. Try not to add meat into your diet or anything protein related. You will see a glow in yourself by 6th day. That is how amazing what we eat can do to us.

(Mel if your program is different, can you share with us! Big Grin)

Btw Bared, you are taking 50++ gram of protein per day, doesn't that make you put on weight. If you put on weight naturally those girls will start to grow a bit. I only take 12gram I am so afraid of the weight gain.

For kelp mcg dosage is smaller than mg. 1 mg is 1000mcg. Iodine in kelp is weigh with mcg not mg.

Monitor your temperature during the cleanse. If your temperature is good during your liver detox you might need to consider adding cayenne pepper (pill form) in your program too.

Good luck!
I've read that doing a liver or gallbladder flush should be done AFTER a colon flush because all the nasties from the liver and gallbladder will back up if the colon isn't free of debris too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon