Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Underdeveloped Breasts

(23-01-2017, 04:50 AM)Ashybear1237 Wrote:  
(12-05-2010, 08:57 PM)readytogrow Wrote:  Hey there,

So I decided my breasts were underdeveloped as well. As they are not rounded out (more of a triangular pointy shape), and just didn't seem proportionate to my body, as well as at one point resembling empty sacks! I also had some other symptoms that made me speculate a hormonal imbalance from my online research. I kept waiting for them to finish but then when I hit 22 I was like "ok...they are stuck!" I think they stopped growing when I was about 13 or so...as they resemble that stage of development.

I have not been to a doctor and discussed this, which I suppose would  be the smarter decision, instead I went ahead and did one of your plans and started NBE. I have had a couple of unsucessful starts where I ended up quitting b/c my routine wasn't fine-tuned to my life enough or the timing wasn't ideal.

BUT  I started this March on NBE with a gooood foundation of learning beneath me, pretty basic routine with the herbs and supplements & massages and I have noticed a big change in my breasts already!! They have gotten much fuller and are starting to round out. & my man has noticed the new cleavage as well. Nothing too impressive yet, but they are growing and seem to be developing more and more! I'm on month 2 now and I am very excited to see my future results! I know the key is just sticking to it So, yes, there is potential hope for you with herbal enhancement if the doctors can't help you.

We will achieve the adults breasts we deserve! Haha...Wink Hope this gave you some hope.

Hi! I was wondering what was your daily routines and which herbs did you use. I'm 16 and have had tubular breasts since i was 11 or 12. Im using progesterone cream at the moment but i think i need a boost maybe like bovine ovary? However, it'd be great to get some info from someone who has/is going through the process of maturing their underdeveloped breasts and would like to know if bovine ovary is the right option for me.
Hi, just curious... What PC do you use ? I'm looking for one that's pure progesterone and not much of estrogen. I think I am estrogen dominant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon