Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Eve's Program

The reason those herbs were not included in my program is that my program was 'European' and those herbs are from the Americas.

Hi eve..

So I have bought all the ingredients and I am lacking the Alfalfa and Hops now. I am thinking to purchase them online, do you have a reliable e-retailer to recommend.

Also, are the alfalfa and Barley grass the only green powders? Or can you actually describe the color of each ingredient. I am confused with the seeds, roots or leaves needed. That'll will be helpful!

As for the teas to drink every night, do i just put the powders in empty teabags and drink or must I buy the respective tealeaves of Barley Grass, Fennel and Hops?

Thanks for reading! Smile

(23-05-2011, 11:27 AM)jollycandy Wrote:  Also, are the alfalfa and Barley grass the only green powders? Or can you actually describe the color of each ingredient. I am confused with the seeds, roots or leaves needed. That'll will be helpful!

Herbs can vary in appearance depending on several factors, but I think only the 2 ingredients you mentioned are likely to be green. The other ingredients are mostly seeds and none of the ingredients in my program are the roots of plants. By the way, alfalfa and barley do not have to be powders, as they are available in tablet or capsule form, although the powder form is fine to use as I did myself.

(23-05-2011, 11:27 AM)jollycandy Wrote:  As for the teas to drink every night, do i just put the powders in empty teabags and drink or must I buy the respective tealeaves of Barley Grass, Fennel and Hops?

The herbal teas I used were ready made herbal teabags, so it was very easy to make the teas.

Another question for you, Eve M, if you don't mind. Did you continue your massages with the batter while you were in your maintenance period of 1 year?

Thanks so much.

Jollycandy, pardon me for hijacking your thread.

Hi, I tried to order the oats powder online, but they have two different types , one is oats top and the other is oatstraw.
I am wondering which type you use.

Thankyou

Hi Eve M,

SORRY..i have 1 more question on soy

I read over this thread . you were mentioning soy Isoflavone is the one. But i only found Soy Genistein Isoflavone Powder available online. Is it the same as soy SoyIsoflavone Powder?

Or soy protein powder works as well?

ThankYou

(24-05-2011, 08:11 PM)soonenough Wrote:  Did you continue your massages with the batter while you were in your maintenance period of 1 year?

No, I didn't do any massaging during that year.

(25-05-2011, 03:56 AM)serena Wrote:  Hi, I tried to order the oats powder online, but they have two different types , one is oats top and the other is oatstraw.
I am wondering which type you use.

I didn't use either of those, I used the oat seed (avena sativa). Regarding the herbs used, there is a thread on my program created by Cselestyna which you might find useful.

(25-05-2011, 05:48 AM)serena Wrote:  I read over this thread . you were mentioning soy Isoflavone is the one. But i only found Soy Genistein Isoflavone Powder available online. Is it the same as soy SoyIsoflavone Powder?

I don't think soy protein powder has any isoflavone content, but the others you mention should be OK.

(25-05-2011, 05:48 AM)serena Wrote:  Hi Eve M,

SORRY..i have 1 more question on soy

I read over this thread . you were mentioning soy Isoflavone is the one. But i only found Soy Genistein Isoflavone Powder available online. Is it the same as soy SoyIsoflavone Powder?

ThankYou

I have been following Eve's program for almost 2 months. This is where I found the Soya Powder.

https://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?id=3134

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon