Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need some reassurance...

Bibi, it doesn't hurt when done right, and just like the vagina it's all muscle in there that has to be "trained" to be penetrated, just like a virgin hurts her first time vaginally. The reason I don't really like it is because though I can get orgasms from it, they aren't as good as vaginal ones for me, but I have talked to females that preferred anal, so each person is different. And about the ex that liked teeth used during that, he was actually pretty normal otherwise, he was just a bit kinky and liked different things, but so do I so it was fine with me. I was just worried about making him bleed or something, I'm not into blood, would just creep me out.

Oh and Aradia, I'm only 22 lol so wouldn't consider myself older, I'm just a very open and sexual person Wink I like trying new things and I often research what I try before I do it. I know the scientifics behind alot of sexual things, fetishes, kinks, etc. I'm just a nerd with a good sexual appetite Wink I often thought of going to school and being a couples counselor or sex therapist. I'm one of those people you can be completely honest to, not hold anything back and I would never judge you. I feel it's not my place to judge anyone else as what I do others wouldn't like or agree with.

Hi everyone, i have to admit i would have hated my penis to be bitten lol i have had women who where very rough with there oral and scraped there teeth and i never really liked it that way lol.One of my ex girlfriends enjoyed anal alot and would actually ask for me to do it, i am also a really open person when it comes to sex, well i was, im not sure what type of person i am at the minute when as it is all so new to me, i have only been with one man for one night and i did enjoy it very much, i was a little unsure if what i was doing was right, i just tried to do the things i enjoyed as a man and he seemed to really enjoy it. I was also scared to death of him penetrating me, and it did hurt a little for a minute or so but then it felt very goodTongue lol and i did orgasm from it. So you could say i am discovering myself again in the sex department to see what i enjoy, i also find my breasts very sensitive, and they really get me in the mood when played with lol. Anyway maybe to much detail lol sorry ladies i just feel really comfortable talking about these kind of things with you all on here, you are kind of like family to me lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Yeah it´s really great that we can talk about these things here!!
Most of my "in person" girlfriends are a bit shy about going into details about their sexlife, which is a shame because you can learn so much from each other. I find male friends are more honest when I ask about their tastes and experiences, I feel like one of the guys with them most of the time and they treat me like that too, only sometimes - when we´ve been around too long and there´s no other girl in sight - they get into the "Stockholm syndrome" with me, lol, that´s what I call it when they start to treat me like a girl they have to seduce.

Hi Bibi, i know what you mean, as a man i had a couple of girlfriends who i saw as one of the lads and could really talk with them and have a laugh, i was hoping that my male friends would see me like that after my change but unfortunatly they dont seem too for some reason, even though they accept me now and everythings ok i just cant get on with them and find i have nothing to talk about when im with them. I do think alot of men can be really open about there sex lifes and believe me i have had some very strange questions asked about mine from them lol and i get asked all the time, how does it feel to have boobs, but how do you explain that lol i cannot remember what it was like not to have them so to me it feels normal, but they dont seem to understand that, i get the typical male response of, if i had boobs i would stay in and play with them all day lol. And i always say i bet you wouldent but i honestly think most of my male friends would lol haha.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon