Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Noogleberry Padding Solution ... YES!

This is a link to what I used. I thought it was only 5ft, but it's 6

ARMAFLEX 1/2 inch

Awesome! Of course I say this now when it doesn't make a difference but I had been thinking about posting a question about DIY dome/dome rings!
Thanks for posting this! It seems similar in some ways to Brava, which leaves light pink circles but nothing much. If this is the case, you could put it on like a Brava: you wash your chest including your armpits, pat dry, wipe a No Sting Skin Prep Wipe around the whole area (and a little more) where the domes will touch your skin, wait 10 min for it to dry, then apply domes! Perhaps since Nooglebery is not usually used for an extended period of time, these steps do not need to be taken. But it may be worth trying, I dunno. Anyway, thanks and keep us posted with how your process with the DIY domes are going!

I need to make a correction on the foam size. When I measure it in the shape it is, it measures 3/4, but I looked at the stamp and was surprised to see it says 1/2 so I'm guessing that when it is curved it seems thicker, than when it is layed out flat it is actually 1/2
Anyway, so there is no confusion the exact markings on the stamp say 5/8 ID X 1/2

I think the 5/8 ID means interior diameter?

Mel,

I feel like I want to hug you for posting this! I just started noogling and I have been worried about the red marks and slight discomfort. I am definitely going to try your invention. It looks awesome!

Thank you! Heart

You'e welcome trixa. Keep in mind the way I did it was for the XL cups so if you're using the L you will need to adjust the design a bit to fit it better. If you check on the noogleberry forum under the new padding solutions thread you will see some description about what one of the users did to make it work for the Large cups, ect. Hope it works as good for you as it has for me.

Mel

Hey ladies, why this method wouldnt work for L domes? I tried to find that post of noogleberry website u mentioned and I wasnt able to. If you could help me out that would be great. Thank you.

Here is a link to the thread noogleberry new padding solution thread

The post you want to look for are mummabears. She used the foam for the L domes but adjusted how she did it a bit as the padding is very bulky.

Mel

This padding solution is awesome! I did it just how you said on the large domes, and it worked just fine. Thanks for posting this!

hi.. i live in the u.k. and i keep searching for noogleberry online, but i cant see it.. it keeps saying that the website is undergoing renovation or something... i am just wondering where to order it from, and how much does it cost.. i have just started on perfect curves pills almost a month now, so far no increase in growth, but i feel slightly fuller in my boobs.. im not yet sure if its working or if it is really.. so i was wondering if i can add another regimen, it might increase in cupsize.. thanks Smile

bonzai, this is their site... http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/ but I would go on their forum, the link to the forum is on the site, and sign up, cause even if you don't post much, just as a registered member of the forum I believe you get a discount. I would also read up on the forum before ordering so that you know exactly what you are getting into and know exactly what to order based on that. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon