Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

This topic is simply matchless :), very much it is pleasant to me.

My boob size is 42DD however I have always wanted big boobs, my goal is an F cup and bigger nipples, to gain my desired size I want to try either the Natureday products and or estroven, anyone tried either or both?

What is your bra size?
36A/32B
Really hard to find bra size 36A

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
At first, I was going for a 36C but, honestly, all I want it's to make my body look proportional. So I've been playing with stuffing my bra and I've found the right breast size I want. I'm not sure which size it is, but I visualize it a lot.
If anything, I guess I'll be happy with a 34C.

I don't want too much.

Why do you want larger breast?
I guess I always wished I had bigger breasts 'cause I feel that my hips are too big and they unbalance my body.
Plus! I like how they bounce when girls walk, and I always LOVED the way they looked...I thought it would look nice on me (and it will be fun to play with them)

How would your life change with larger breast?
I don't know. I guess I would spend my first months just playing with them, using tight shirts just to see them bouncing. But it will also be new and scary, because of the attention and the new things I will experience.

How is your life with smaller breast?
It's okay. I can't complain.
Except when I look at other girls with bigger breasts and wonder: 'WHY ME!?'

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Well, having bigger breasts was never a necessity, but more of an opportunity.
I won't risk my health only for bigger boobs, but if there is a chance to make them bigger without having to go to surgery, why not try it?

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
I don't know if they have grown, but they sure are fuller. The look prettier, and I even have a little bit of cleavage (which I didn't had before) I'm guessing in around 4 months I'll have a cup C (or so I'm hopping)

How long have you been on a program?
Only Week and a Half. lol.

What is your bra size?
WELL, this is always a little funny for me. I am a full 34 A, but sometimes the band can be too large, so I will wear a 32 B, which also fits well. I know that they are sister sizes, but I just don't know what to consider myself, I guess.

34 C. I just think that is the perfect size for me. Not too large, but not small. My small breasts often lead to weight issues, because they are so unproportional to size of my thighs and butt, making me feel fat sometimes. I know it is wrong, but I feel like have larger breasts will help me see a balance in my body and take away the focus from other parts that would look completely normal and attractive if I didn't resemble a 12 year old boy on top.

To feel more comfortable and proportional. Also, I would like to FEEL like a woman!

How would you're life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
My life with smaller breasts is, well, frustrating. I am 22 years old, and all of my guy "friends" ALWAYS make small boob jokes. I don't think any of them know how much it upsets me, but I always wonder, "what difference does the size of my boobs really make to them?" My boyfriend loves me regardless, and he always tells me he wouldn't love me as much if I wasn't exactly who I am, small boobs or not. So, if I am happy and my boyfriend is happy, why in the world do they feel the need to make rude comments? Therefore, my life with bigger breasts would just be a lot less annoying. I would feel so comfortable and womanly.

Implants just looks SO fake. Even a size C implant looks soooo different than a natural C cup. I find natural breasts to be so much more attractive.

Yes they have! From the very beginning of my NBE journey, I have grown 2 inches around my bust! In the last month, I put a whopping 1.25 inches on my over bust! When I first started back in my senior year of high school, I was a 32 AA, maybe even AAA. After taking a few, long breaks and sporadically taking a few pills here and there, I finally started a PM routine. I am now a full A/small B.

From start until now, not counting the breaks, about 5 years. I did the Greenbush kit for about a year or so, but I was never very committed. I grew a full cup size or more in that time. I have now been on PM for 1 month and a week, and I have grown about 1/2 cup. I am committed this time around to reach my goal of a 34 C!

What is your bra size?
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.

Right now, my ribs under my breasts measure 29 inches, the fullest parts of my boobs measure 32 inches. I guess I am an A or a small B.

I want Cs, maybe Ds. I want much more than a slightly noticeable change, and I am going for a specific look, not just generally bigger boobs.

Sounds silly. I want to look like Esmeralda from the Hunchback! When I was a little kid, my cousin and I were mesmerized by her cleavage! Big Grin Big Grin
Also, I am going to Italy this November and I want to look nice for that trip, especially since I am going to visit a special someone named Francesco! <3

My life would change because I could feel like I actually had some boobs to enjoy, and like I could wear styles and clothing I can't look good in now. With smaller boobs, it is like there is less to enjoy. Imagine if your favorite song came on but you couldn't get the volume up louder than a few clicks- something yuo like should come in great volume!

Obviously, because implants are dangerous and expensive, and I really hate the medical "System" and kind of dont' want to support it in any way shape or form. Corrupt bastards!

I haven't measured my growth in inches, but I have a picture I took after a week of good foods and flaxseed + fenugreek (but before the noogleberry and Eve M program- minus the starflower cream- I am loosely following now), and will take another picture soon, when my computer is fixed or I get a new one. They are DEFINITELY bigger, feel fuller, look bigger, are puffier on top after Noogling. Something is changing, steadily, and not too slowly either!

First I was massaging in the morning and evening for 5 mins each time, for about 2 weeks. After 1 week I added Eve M's herbs. I have been on a loose diet of red clover, passionflower maca, and dong quai, motherwort in addition to Eve M's diet of fenugreek, fennel seed, hops, oatstraw, alfalfa. After those 2 weeks, I stopped massaging and replaced with Noogleberrry. Now it is Noogleberry, Eve M's diet, and the assortment of random herbs here and there (maca, flaxseed, dong quai, clover, etc).

Good luck to everyone!

What is your bra size? Before: B
What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal? : My goal is to stay in the C range, I believe its not to little or too much.
Why do you want larger breast? I want to have both curves in the top as well as the bottom.. lol
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? I am using a natural enhancement called Booby Stacked. I personally could not get myself to go under the knife, I am a complete chicken.
Have your breast grown yet? How much? Yes, I gained 2 inches! size 32C! Big Grin
For a little more than a month.

What is your bra size?
34A, but I don't quite fill it out.

32B or 34B? Possibly a 32C if I'm successful and become greedy Wink I want to have a proper female shape that goes with my body. Cute curves, but not especially voluptuous. I want breasts that are plump and shapely, but don't draw attention because of their size.

My breasts are not fully developed; referring to the Tanner scale, they have been stationed firmly at stage 4 since I was 14 or 15 because of PCOS. Now I'm 18 and I'm so done with the 'awkward teenager' excuse. My body shape has been becoming more and more odd since I started puberty at 13 (all fat being deposited in belly, lower back, and upper thighs). I'm sick of hating my body and can't accept it the way it is because I know this is not my natural body shape - it's the result of screwed up metabolism. So to hell with conventional doctors, and to hell with settling for less than was promised to me by nature. I deserve to reach my full potential.

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
With fully developed breasts, I can go bra-less without looking like an overweight little boy. I'll be able to suckle an infant. I won't be absolutely mortified by the idea of being seen topless, let alone touched. Of all the complications of my PCOS, my breasts more than anything else make me feel unfeminine. I feel deformed.

Too many reasons to even list! Breasts implants would not fix the feeling of being incomplete. Plus, they usually look terrible, they make scars, they can never feel completely natural, and they're expensive. Even if it wasn't for all of that, a copy just isn't the real thing. It's not me. To me, it's just like wearing a super padded bra all the time.

Not yet, I'd really appreciate some help figuring out a program.

I just started using progesterone cream, DIM and vitex to counter estrogen dominance and normalize my cycle. I am interested in phyto-estrogens and estrogenic herbs for breast growth once my cycle is normal.

What is your bra size?
Naturally 30-32C

My Goal is to Overfill my C cup bras, as currently i fit them but i dont feel amazing in it, sometimes on my deflated days there is a slight gap which concerns me as i'd like to be full all of the time Smile ( i can wish lol) well my proper size goal is a Small 30-32 D, i am completely fine with that i dont think that is too unrealistic as its just a cup size thats why i picked that Smile

For my own self esteem not to please others (yet), i think in order to be confident you have to be confident in yourself and although im fine being my god given small C. i would love to have that Extra Ummph and make my bras and tshirts look nice Smile which will also give me much more self esteem, i also have a large butt, thick thighs and small waist i'd like to create the hourglass i long to be Smile

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
I would become soo confident just with a few inches, and being fuller or over filling my C cup bras. like i cannot explain it. its the way i see myself looking in a few years, and i want to achieve that without going under surgery, i also find that being a bit flatter than the size i want to be makes me feel a little odd especially around friends who are larger chested, i do not want to be a E or larger than that, i just think i look better with more cleavage!

I havent ever been to any cosmetic conseltations or anything like that.
I havent completely diminished a cosmetic option, but its something i wouldnt want to do, i do not want the bolt on effect and to feel false, also the possibility of having bad surgeries, or having an okay surgery and being hooked for life on making myself plastic and false

I havent started any programme yet, but i think soya milk and shakes has made my boobs rounder or a lot more appealing.

have not started yet, i would like some advice from users before i start Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon