Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New source of bovine ovary.

UB has Ipriflavone and wild yam in it. On why they have this 2 additional ingredients in it I have no idea. This is because this 2 ingredients can contradict the main ingredient which is the BO (logical science).

You can read some stuff on ipriflavone

I would also add pitituary if I am taking generic. Just to be on the clear line here pitituary is not the key to NBE but it will assist.

Good luck!

Crystalelle...so are you saying that those of taking the generic bo should also take the ipriflavone along with the pituitary gland and wild yam?

I started taking the generic bo a couple weeks ago with wild yam. however, decided to do a total cleanse because I am going to order the pituitary thurs. Since it will take a week to get here, I will only have about a week left of the cleanse to do. Although I hate to wait to begin I feel 2 wks is not too long if the cleanse will help.

So i guess my question is: should i also order the ipriflavone and take it along with the bo and pituitary?

I also take biotin, prenat vits, cayanne and fo-ti(this is for hair)....anyone see a problem with these contradicting the growth?

Laisegirl

No that is not what I meant what I mean was Ultra Breast has ipriflavone (is a synthetic isoflavone), wild yam and magnesium (if i am not mistaken) in it. Those who take generic never did I come across anyone that add this few ingredients in their routine.

By logic with what most experience. Herbs NBE and BO NBE should not be add together as it contradict each other. The phyto-estrogen (from herbs) and estrogen (from BO) are different molecular types of hormone. Wild yam is phyto-estrogen based plant.

According to your supplements it is all fine. I won't add ipriflavone in it by any chance because of its synthetic nature. I will also take the wild yam out. I don't want to overload the body with different type of estrogen. It will confuse the body and probably making it stall.

hmmm,.....so should i just stick with the BO for NBE then?????

Yes you should stick to BO and not add herbs (which consist phyto-estrogen) to your routine. Wink You should be fine. Don't forget the whey protein isolate. You can add pituitary and adrenal glandular if you want. Adrenal glandular helps with adrenal fatigue which many adults are facing.

Happy growing!

ok thank you I was planning on ordering the pituitary to add but never thought of the adrenal...may consider it depending on finances.....:s

I have a few more days left on my cleansing/detox then I will start back with my BO and add the pituitary when it gets here.

Thank you againBig Grin

I'm currently on UB and I read somewhere that we should get at least 1800mg of BO a day. But, with UB I only get 1620mg a day.

So...I was thinking of getting some generic BO from SwansonVitamins and adding one pill to my routine (250mg) which would boost me up to 1870mg a day.

ALSO, would it be fine to add pituitary to my routine? Since I'm taking UB and planning on adding the pill of generic BO a day. Would the pituitary interfere or it'd be OK? Btw, what's a good dose to take for the pituitary???

Thank youuu!!

I was looking on the old breast nexus site and I found a woman called Emmie (not sure if its spelt right) and she used generic BO, saw palmetto and other supplements, (she was taking 15 pills!!) and she grew 4 inches and if the added ingrediant to UB is wild yam, doesnt it suggest that some herbs can work well WITH BO? im not sure because I want to start taking generic BO but im deliberating on whether I should add herbsDodgy Smile

Does anyone know anything else that can be take besides Adrenal Glandular to help with adrenal fatigue? Something that wouldn't interfere with BO...like vitamins or minerals? I would like to know the same thing for Pituitary...other options? Just wondering because then I wouldn't have to order it online. I can just go to the store to buy it. Also, how many milligrams are recommended daily for each to go along with the BO?

I have to research this more but I think some B vitamins help with your adrenals, so a vitamin b-complex is always good to take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon