Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey To C's

@ u.leash: Thank yooou! & yes, I DO take the fenugreek & saw palmetto on an empty stomach. It is recommended! Although I do have friends who grew on Dong Quai alone, & they always took the pill at the end of a meal. I guess it is up to you though lol.

@ crystalelle: It's such a bummer! But that is why I need those Cs! To match my tush lol! I am getting there slowly but surely!!

Thanks for replying. btw am taking fenugreek and saw palmetto after meal but il try to have it on an empty stomach today. Thats what am doing now. No massage or anything yet but i noticed my breasts are getting fuller. Il start my massage on june and take up msm too.
good luck girl Wink

No problem, u.leash :] & I would suggest that you should go ahead & take the pills on an empty stomach. Idk how much you know, but you should take the pill thirty minutes before a meal or an hour after a meal. Make sure that there is about an 8 hour wait between each pill too! Also, if you take the pills on an empty stomach & feel queasy or have a bad reaction, then try taking the pill after a meal to make it more bearable :]. & good luck to you too! I am praying for your success ^-^!!!

Day 51

Day 4 of the liver cleanse!

Still continuing to drink LOTS & LOTS of water & have been frequenting the bathroom more than usual lol. That's a good sign though! Gotta stay hydrated always :]!

I barely felt the pain in my groin area today. Yaaaay! Breasts still felt heavy throughout the day randomly. Even now as I sit here on my bed & type my breasts feel like they are becoming even more full & feel like they are expanding *o* hoping & praying for some growth!!!

Congrats on your growth! I just saw your picture page!

Congrats on your growth!
I was wondering,what kind of exercises you do to tone your body?

Hi everyone :]

Sorry for the looong hiatus but I have been super busy with things x.x I went on that liver cleanse for longer than I expected [about three weeks] & ended up changing my program COMPLETELY.

Now I only take Dong Quai; one in the morning & one before bed. I am also going to add the massage back into my routine, but I am planning on using olive oil soaked in the leftover Fenugreek pills that I have.

Since I have just taken Dong Quai, I have felt more tingles & pains than ever before *-* Last night it hurt slightly to even touch my breasts, so I just laid down & ended up falling asleep at an early time lol.

I feel like my growth will be a bit slow from now on, but I am willing to wait to reach those Cs :]

Day 12

So today is day twelve of my new routine. I had slight tingles & feelings of heaviness throughout the day, which got me excited :] Hopefully I will have some good growth this month!

This is what I did:

Morning
- Dong Quai x1
- Calcium pill x1
- Massage 30 minutes
- Rock Melon Ringtone

Afternoon
- Massage 30 minutes

Evening
- Dong Quai x1
- Calcium pill x1
- Massage 30 minutes

I am now a 32B. I went up in bandwidth size & managed to keep a full A & fit loosely into a small B cup. My dream of becoming C cups is near!!!

Amaazing I love when things work for people. Smile

I'm considering a detox/cleanse but there's a wealth of information and it seems like hard work, but I haven't really grown and I'm worried because I used to consume a lot of soy, also recreational smoking. Did you just take milk thistle?

Yes, it is super exciting :]

& no, I did not take milk thistle. I actually just stopped taking pills all together & drank lots & lots of water to flush out any excess estrogen. My break was for three weeks, & it seems I stalled some, because now I am responding greatly to the pill. I used to consume a lot of soy too, but I stopped since the cleanse. I think I was reacting badly to all the phytoestrogens in my body. Dong Quai has just some, but it works better for me. But you should not be worried about it, other than it may lower thyroid function. The thyroid helps regulate body temperature. Some people get growth from soy & others don't. I would say it is more of a trial and error thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon