Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Journey To C's

Day 38

OMGOMGOMG everyone! I grew another .5 inches! I am sooo excited! I just HAD to measure myself today to see if there had been any progress & WOW! That is 2.5 inches in a little over 2 months! Yes! I really hope this keeps up!!!

Way to go girl. Your NBE program definitely working well for you. Just a reminder on saw palmeto, when taken large amount in long term it will create cellulite. There are people who replace it with stinging nettle to avoid the unsightly orange peel.

Keep up the growing. I am so excited for you!!

Crystalelle,

Thank you :]. I will def keep that info about saw palmetto in mind.

Day 39

I have been considering getting a noogleberry over the summer & adding Borage Oil 1000 mg to my NBE program. What do you all think?

Day 40

Felt a pain in my groin area that comes & goes. Don't know why it is happening but planning to do research on it soon.

Started listening to the Rockmelon ringtone & felt a weird feeling in my breasts after finishing. It's so weird how you can pick out the baby's crying! Hope it works :]!

Day 48

Time for a week liver cleanse!!!!

I also have 3 more days to go with the Rockmelon ringtone to see if it actually works. I hope it does!

Day 49

Day 2 of the liver cleanse!!! I am not doing anything special for the cleansing other than stop taking the pills & drinking LOTS of water.

The Rockmelon ringtone WORKS! I have gained 1/2 inch & it is my 9th day listening to it! OMGGG this is amaaaazing!!!

Bust size is currently 33 inches :]!!

Day 50

Day 3 of liver cleanse!!!

Groin area hurt one time today. I would say it was about a 3/10. It is not as frequent as it used to be, so that is a good sign :]. I am now thinking that it may have been all those phytoestrogens in my body. I am seriously considering just doing massages instead of taking the pills to see how that goes.

Today was my 10th day of listening to the Rockmelon ringtone. My breasts didn't feel very heavy when I got done listening, but my nipples DID feel itchy.

During the middle of the day, my breasts felt heavy, but only for about fifteen-twenty minutes. Hopefully there may be growth in the next week or two :]

These are my measurements:

- Breasts:
Below: 28 inches (I greeeew :[ )
Bust: 33 inches
Above: 31 inches
Breast size: 32B
- Waist:
27 inches
- Butt:
35 inches

If my butt were my breasts, I would be 32D/full C LOL! That is actually motivation to me! That seems like such a wonderful thought ^-^

Congrats girl! wow!!
just a question here. do you take saw palmetto and fenugreek on an empty stomach? :-/ thank you! and good luck!!

LOL! Mine too If I were to put my butt on my chest I get a D cup size. How I just wish!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon