Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

I'm the same, I have acne prone skin, the best brands I've found for cocoa butter lotion is Palmer's or Vaseline has a good cocoa butter lotion. What I do is just make sure I exfoliate during my shower each night, I normally put the cocoa butter lotion on right after the shower, or I use a body wash with cocoa butter in it. But everytime I noogle, I use cocoa butter lotion right before, but as I said I wash it off in the shower. If I don't use a body wash with cocoa butter in it, I use dial as it gets the skin the cleanest and prevents acne on my back. Hope this helps.

I forgot my morning vitamins so I took FS, WY and MSM during the movie we were watching in theater. I'm sure the people behind me were worried I was taking drugs lol
I got figure envy of Scarlet Johanson watching iron man 2. Wonder what cup size she is- she's about the same height and weight as me so it made the figure envy worse

I went to look and I found this... http://www.worldcorrespondents.com/iron-...son/885865 it says she's a 34C but she definitely looks bigger than that, but she may be wearing a good push up bra. I'm a 34C when I'm swollen from pumping but I don't wear push ups while I have swelling. This site that I normally reference to for bra size says she's a 34DD http://www.mrbra.com/celebritybrasize.ivnu that sounds like it's a better guess, I know someone with 34DD's she has implants so they are more fake looking than Scarlett's but they look similar in size.

34 DD's not gonna be in my future (I hope) - but that does make sense. Her butt looked really curvy so her top half would have to be that big to even it out. No wonder she's got such a little middle- all her weight is either in her butt or her boobs!

Still kinda wish I had her figure though

Yea 34DD's are too big for me, but I'm smaller than her lol. I'm only 5'1 and I'm a 32 band, not a 34, so I'm more petite. She's petite also though, she's 5'3. I haven't seen the movie yet, so can't comment on the proportion of the butt and boobs. But yea I found this during my google search http://www.healthhabits.ca/2009/04/14/sc...ssip-rags/ the tabloids piss me off too, so I agree with her. And what a pig that said they were talking about her boobs shrinking *rolls eyes* even if they did, as long as she is happy with herself that's all that matters. They piss me off how they rip celebs apart, they are people just like us, that's why I don't think I could ever make it being famous lol I'd already told all of them off alot worse than Scarlett did lol. I think the biggest I want to go would be a 32DD or 34D, anything bigger would probably be too big for my frame.

She did all her own stunts in the film- there's a very girl power scene where she tales out like ten guys twice her size with super ninja moves. It was kind of awesome! I read the original article where she goes after the tabloids and she basically said "yeah, I lost a bit of weight visually because I've gotten leaner but I've not actually done anything different diet wise"

I feel really tired today. I did get to bed late but I woke up late too so it's in theory it balances out. It's super nice out so maybe I'll get some energy as the day goes on. Last night my chest was insanely itchy so I put sone hand cream I keep in my purse on it. I think it may have made it worse! I'll measure again when I get home tonight, hopefully I'll have grown a bit more.

I found a good way to increase the time I listen to my ringtone. When I drive from my parents to the bf's or from the island home I have at least 15 minutes and at most an hour to listen. It also helps keep me from getting sleepy if I leave late.

Just got home and measured. 33 3/4 inches! More like 33 7/8 but I thought I may have been being generous so I rounded down. I'm totally pumped though! Either this week or next week I think I'll go to victoria's secret or target if I go to the mall and get new bras. If I'm calculating properly I'll be a 30 C which is insanely exciting!

Spent waaaaaaay too much at sephora yesterday. I was only going to buy the foundation and eyeliner in the store because you never know what color foundation you'll get until you see it in person and I wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge or disappear and the sephora people are super helpful. The blush was kind of an impulse buy, although I had been eyeing it pretty seriously online.

Just measured again and I'm solidly 34 in! If I went cm I'd venture I'm more like 87 but as of late I'm trying to be more conservative in my growth report. I switched out MSM for Saw Palmetto and as if on cue I'm been having weird dreams. They're not as crazy as last time so I wonder if it helps me remember my dreams because I usually never dream.

On a totally unrelated note I'm watching bravotv and the commercial for the new real housewives of New Jersey, where they have Danielle's oldest daughter being a model. She's very cute in real life and photographs well but let’s be serious- no one would have requited her if she wasn’t on TV.

I bought what's probably supposed to be a bathing suit coverup but looks super cute as a dress and am wearing it today. It shows a fair amount more chest then I'm normally comfortable in and I'd never wear it at my mom's since she'd totally go bazerk about it but I'm feeling the boobie love and wore it out shopping. I looked hot in it too! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon