Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

I didn't get actual tea, just straight fennel which now that I've had it a few times tastes more like morning breath. So not great but the honey really helps.

I measured saturday and I got 33 inches solid! That evening I measured again to make sure it wasn't a fluke and I measured 33 1/8! So yeah, I'm pretty darn excited Smile
Wink 

You might wanna go for real fennel tea the next time Wink The tea and the actual plant have a very pleasant taste and smell. (btw did you buy dried fennel or dried fennel seeds, I think there is a difference Huh )
Congrats on your growth!

Oh Jeeze! Yet another thing I may have messed up! :p
Next time I'll buy the tea and hope to have some patience.

The BF came up to visit today so not only did I forget to take my vitamins but I didn't get nearly enough time to massage. On the plus side though I conned him into coming with me to the local Asian grocery for chicken feet. It's in a scary part of town so I was glad he came with me to check it out. They didn't have regular feet, just boneless which I wasn't sure was the better kind for booby soup so I opted not to get any. But now I know it's not a scary place to shop so I can go back Thursday in case they have some in.

So the wild yam root came in today and I decided to ramp up my doseages. I'm gonna switch to 3 fenugreek and 3 wild yam root daily, and keep everything else at once a day. I'm taking a multivitamin, fish oil, borage oil, evening primrose oil, saw palmetto and a generic form of paxil for anxiety/depression. If someone more experienced then I comes by and could offer suggestions or advice on my program that'd be super nice of you!

Also- I always wanted to have victoria's secret model cleavage, but now that I'll getting into NBE and really looked at their stats, they're not not impressive. Miranda Kerr and I have matching stats, except she's got 8 inches on me. So maybe I should try modeling! :p

So this is pretty unrelated to NBE but maybe it is related somehow to my supplements so I figure I'll make note of it. Monday I noticed a bump on the back of my hand. It feels hard and whatever it is it's related to the muscles on my hand because when I clench my fist it moves. I noticed it was bigger today and when I leaned back to stretch i pressed it against the wall and it kinda hurt. So me being the sharp tool I am I pushed on it harder, hoping it was like a cramped muscle where when you massage it it releases. It got smaller at least so I'll keep an eye on it. Just kind of weird.

On a more appropriate note, I measured again last night and I'm a firm 33 inches! So a third of the way I want to go, and it occured to me as I was flipping through other people's program pages that they're far more detailed in their stats then I am. So I'll correct that:

Height: 5'1 1/2" (My boyfriend swears I'm 5'2" but I don't buy it)
Weight: 103 last time I checked but it varies. Usually between 100 and 105
Overbust: 32"
Bust: 33"
Underbust: 28"
Waist: 23 1/4" Usually more like 24 though
Hips: 30 1/2"
Butt: 33 1/2"

I'm kinda hoping that as I gain boobage I can lose a little waist- I love that super curvy look of supermodels of the pre-waif era. I was doing really well being consistant exercising but that died this week. Hopefully I can get my motivation back!

My new bras came in and I feel like I should've looked more closely at the bras online because one's literally underwire and lace and the other's a demi that I think you're supposed to fall out of. So neither are the best indicator of what size bra I should be wearing. This underwire's kind of killing me though- I may try going up to a 34 next time I've got some cash.

I finally got my hands on chicken feet and made some booby soup. Fishing out those feet was almost enough to make me a vegetarian- it was kind of scarring. I haven't had any yet, I'm not feeling very well even though it'd probably make me feel better. I souped it up, added lemongrass, baby bok choy and mushrooms along with the ginger and the feet. I'm just a little worried I'll run across a toenail in my attempt to eat it. When I was fishing the feet out all sorts of parts fell off. It was gross but I don't want to have to say I wasted the money on making it by not eating it.

Hi dear,

Since the chicken feet gross you up why not try collagen pill together with MSM. Chicken feet are actually full of those aside of the vitamins and mineral. I am a Chinese I grew up eating chicken feet so for us it is a norm. LOL!

This is not NBE related but I will strongly advise you to get a medical practitioner to check on the lump though.

Get well soon!

Thanks Crystalelle! I'm feeling much better this morning, although I'm still not sure about this broth.

I'm getting a little paranoid since I haven't felt any growing pains but I felt a weird expanding feeling in my chest yesterday morning and tingles for the first time ever when I was listening to Blaketalks last night. At what point should I be looking at alternate programs? Anyone?

I was thinking of getting some BO from swanson and see how it goes over the summer. Then when school starts back up I can get a noogleberry and pump since no one will be around to see the marks, and even if they are it'll be cold and lower cut shirts will be out.

Each NBE program you explore, give it time about 3-6 months at least to come to a conclusion. NBE don't happen over night, even puberty take 6-7 years. Patience is part of virtue.

You might as well know by now that herb NBE conflict with BO. If you are seriously thinking of changing the method I will advise you to take a break do a liver and gall bladder flush before you start over. Give the break about 1-2 months at least for the phyto-estrogen to clear.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon