Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dedicated this time!

Sadly girlfriday it's on the mediums. If I pump more agressively (like I did when I first started) I get bruises on the bottom & outsides of my breasts and if I'm super hardcore the bruises go up the armpit and over the top- about 3/4 of the way around. The weird thing is that although the sides of my breasts smoosh against the 1 inch mark my nipples are getting signifigantly close to the tube opening. Maybe I'm measuring wrong?

hmmm well you have bigger breast measurements than me and when I use the mediums my whole breasts nearly fills up the cup.... so I don't understand why yours doesn't?

have you taken photos of it?

Have you tried the pump and release method (as in pump and release pretty much straight away, and keep doing that for about 5-10 mins)???

For instance tonight, I am using the Large domes, and I did pump and release on my LH breast for 30 minutes. Within the first 15 minutes my breasts (top of nipple) were just shy of the 2" mark.

My breasts feel Really Heavy today- this morning the top of my left ached but now it's centralized around my nipples. I discovered a small crack in one of my cups (sad) but I put in an order for larges before I found the crack. I'm thinking I'll try duck taping it, not like it can hurt! Edit: I <3 duck tape! I layered the tape inside and outside of the cup & it worked like a charm!
With a bra I measured 34 inches- super exciting!

So yesterday my boobs hurt like nothing I've ever experienced. I sort of wanted to hang out with a sports bra and ice on my chest until they felt better. But I saw the BF today and he confirmed there's a definate size increase which I suppose makes it worth it!

Note: my period came for real today, 6 days late. My period tracker for ipod doesn't know what to do with me- it tries to predict my next period and has yet to get one right.

Welcome to your 1st experience with BO....LOL! I always thought the pain has been different with herbs but with your experience and mind I can sought of confirm it. Big Grin

Remember that Calvin Klein bra I bought months ago? I put it on this morning since I'm still a little tender and it's the bra that gives me the most room. Well it fits! There's no gaps anywhere in the cups when I'm standing or sitting up straight, and believe me, I checked very thoroughly. When I'm lounging I get gaps but I get that with full coverage bras anyways. I'm just super excited that a) it fits and b) my pain level's down from 8.75 to a .2!

wooo wooo!

The crack in the cup is spreading so I slapped more duck tape on it, this time well above the top of the crack to buy more time. I'm waiting very impatiently for my large cups because the pressure seems more uneven then usual but then again I have a bunch of school stuff assigned that I haven't prepared for at all due the day my cups should arrive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon