Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE

Just wondering what the 'Blue Tac" is? Is it blue tack adhesive? How do you put it on? Just want to try and prevent the indentations...Sad

Pains and tingling is normal. When I first started the ring marks lasted 6 to 8 hours. Now they go away within an hour or two, your body has to get use to it. But if you want to prevent the ring marks more and cushion the domes you can try camper's mounting tape, I have it on my XL's I didn't need it for the smaller domes, but once I went to the XL's I needed it. It works well for me. Blue tac is poster tac. You can find it on amazon, I never used it, so you would need to browse the NB forum and find the posts about it to know what they do. Some people use the NB foam rings on their domes, some use cup up yoga mat, some use blue tac, and others like me use camper's tape. Go through the NB forum and read up, it will be worth it.

Today is the third day I have 'Noogled'. I started April 23rd and missed Sun and Mon. I used the Ainterol a few times too but I think it makes me feel weird. Hard to explain but I just feel 'off' when I use the breast spray. I am thinking of adding some fenugreek liquid caspsules. I thought I could break them open and massage them into my breasts. I haven't ordered them yet but that is next on the list. My breasts have felt 'deflated' after Noogling. They feel saggier than usual. Is this normal? I was looking at plastic surgeons again today wondering if I should go ahead with the breast augmentation~just so I can have the breasts I want NOW! There are so many risks however. Guys have it so easy~it sux...Sad I am adding a frontal of myself immediately after noogling today. The indentations are pretty deep and I can't really go beyond 1/2 hour~it just hurts so much...

Attached Files
.jpg april 27~3 days after noogling for half hour.jpg Size: 258.37 KB  Downloads: 33

I have no experience with PM so can't help you as to why it's making you feel weird, but everyone says the Ainterol brand is crap, the best PM is from the Thailand brands on ebay. As far as fenugreek, if you are wanting to massage with it, I would get fenugreek liquid extract, opening liquid capsules is a hard task, I use to do that with EPO and it's a pain in the butt. I believe everyone says that the extracts and capsules of herbs for NBE from greenbush.net are the best. But I've used both herbs from greenbush and from other brands, so really in my opinion it doesn't matter. As for pumping, you shouldn't go more than a 30 min session right now anyway! Heck I didn't do but 15 min at a time starting out my first week! You have to have patience! This is not an overnight thing. NBE takes time. I've said this before, you can't expect a miracle overnight thing from something that takes the body naturally years during puberty to do. And I think all the bad things with implants outweigh the benefits in my opinion, you can go get the boobs you want overnight with it, but there are 1000's of things that can go wrong!!! And implants are not maintenance free, you have to massage your chest everyday after with them, then you have to get the surgery done every 5 to 10 years, as they DO have expiration dates! I think you are giving up too easily and not giving this a good shot.

Oh and yes, the boobs deflate after pumping, you can't expect to have growth or keep swelling after only 3 days of pumping!!! Vacuum therapy for BE is a slow process but it does also firm and perk them up. It might feel like they are going to sag, but trust me they won't, mine have gotten rounder, perkier, and firmer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon