Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

DAY 9

Have been drinking 3 cups of fennel tea per day. Get very tingly and heavy feeling in breasts after drinking it.

Have been going for walks each day approximately 1 hour per time. And every second day or so doing aerobics for 30 minutes. I notice that I get that tingly feeling when I first start exercising.

Thanks Twinkie! Its pretty cool to feel and see some progress so soon.
Smile 

DAY 10-12

Have noticed that after massaging with fenugreek and applying heat I get a rash from it. The rash goes away after an hour or so, and doesn't appear when I don't apply heat afterwards.

Breasts feel tingly and full at different times in the day. My right breast in particular was very small to start with, and now I notice I have something to grab! They both look as big as they usually do just before I have my period when they are at their largest.

Am still waiting for my fenugreek capsules to arrive.

DAY 13

Skipped massage last night and this morning as had other things on.

Took first Fenugreek capsule (610mg) yesterday, and one today. It hasn't given me diahorrea as I thought it might, however I notice that I urinate for a long time!

Will get back into the massage tonight.

I have purchased Vitamin E oil which is very good quality. I am going to incorporate that into the massages.

Just measured self and seem to have lost weight on both under bust, now measuring 27" down from 28", and 1 inch of waist and hips. Bust measurement hasn't changed though.

DAY 14

Haven't had much tingly feeling any more in breasts.

My whole room smells "very sweet, like maple syrup" my friend told me yesterday! Whoops! I can't smell it at all anymore, but obviously other people can!

I've made another batch of massage oil which is avocado oil, vitamin E oil, and fenugreek.

I've been combining the vitamin E oil with my massage and it feels really nice and soft.
Bug 

DAY 15

Had a few tingles and heavy feeling in breasts, but still definitely not as much as when I first started 2 weeks ago.

I am going to a naturopath today so will talk about my NBE program with her.

It can be quite un-motivating when you can't see much growth happening. In saying that, I can feel a little bit more fat/flesh in the middle part between my two breasts which I have never had before. So that is positive.

And I have had a look at other people's programs and see that for some people it has taken 1 month to go up an inch etc. So just got to stick with it!

DAY 16

Bought a heat pad. Used it last night for the first time after massage and felt lots of tingles in right breast.

Naturopath didn't seem very interested in the NBE stuff. She said fennel tea is good for digestion anyhow.

I was on the bus yesterday and my friend said "something smells sweet like maple syrup" !!! I had even washed it off me, so maybe my clothes are smelling like it now!

New measurements:

Over 30.5"
Bust between 30.75" and 31". 87cm. Which is a slight increase. (tiny! but I'll take it!)
Left bust from side of bust to rib cage is 6.5", and Right bust is 6".

Bottom to top of breast left 4.5" and right 4.25"

New photos attached.

I have a question - my heat pad is made of wheat and the covering is like cotton material. Do people recommend wiping the massage oil off before you apply the heat? Or are you meant to keep it on? Its just that I can imagine the heat pad getting very messy very quickly! Comments appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some more pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DAY 17

Had alot of tingles last night after massaging. And some today.

Have been massaging for about 15 minutes then apply the heat pad for about 10-15 minutes, once in the morning and once in the evening. The heat pad is very relaxing!

Am trying not to wear a bra unless I really have to.

The fenugreek oil mixture is quite annoying, as it keeps solidifying at the bottom of the jar. So I am constantly shaking it and turning the jar upside down.

(28-04-2010, 12:16 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  I have a question - my heat pad is made of wheat and the covering is like cotton material. Do people recommend wiping the massage oil off before you apply the heat? Or are you meant to keep it on? Its just that I can imagine the heat pad getting very messy very quickly! Comments appreciated.

I put a shirt on before I apply heat so my shirt soaks up all the oil and it keeps the heating pad from getting gross. Plus my cover is removable so I can wash it if it does get gross.

I remember reading somewhere to wrap your boobs with plastic wrap (I used a plastic bag lol) and then to put the heat pad on top of that. That way your boobs absorb the most it can from your oil mixture.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon