Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

Hi Nomful, I have no idea! All the doctor told me is that they would test for some "usual" things, and then based on that, do more tests if needed. I will get the results in the next couple of days.

Hi Twinkie, my fenugreek powder arrived today. I am going to read up on your program and the links Andy sent me in order to work out how to make this fenugreek massage batter. Any dosage hints greatly appreciated!

Hi Esther, basically I just went through my cupboards and fridge and threw out anything which did not fit the new diet. Then I just stocked them full of the stuff I am meant to be eating. That way there is no temptation! And just eat that. No books etc. But I have done alot of reading on the internet about what to eat etc. The first 12 days are like absolute torture! But once you get through that it actually becomes really easy, and I find my body doesn't crave sugary stuff anymore!

DAY 4

Saw Palmetto capsules 160mg per capsule and fenugreek powder has arrived. I am going to make a massage batter with the powder. But will hold off on taking the Saw Palmetto until the results of my test.

Hi Girl I use the liquid extract and just mix 1ml with cocoa butter lotion just enough to cover the breasts and massage it in.

Thanks Twinkie. I followed a recipe off one of Andy's links, I think by Waihaka which said 1/2 cup olive oil, and 1/2 cup fenugreek powder. I will leave this "potion" to sit for a week, and then start massaging with it.

Also, its motivating to know that you are similar weight etc to me, and have had great results!

i would ask them about it, fsh is follicle stimulating hormone, and causes the follicles to produce eggs. lh is lutienizing hormone and matures the eggs and triggers ovulation.

Day 5

Have been taking fennel tea twice a day. I also cooked with fennel seeds. Felt really teary last night after that. I'm not a very teary kind of person, so not sure if it was all the fennel or just "one of those moments".

I have also been drinking spearmint tea twice a day.

Also, I got the results back from the blood test and all the tests came back normal.
Smile 

DAY 6

Did first massage with fenugreek in oil. Problem is, that there isn't much to massage. Feels like I am massaging my ribs! So bent torso downwards so that breasts hung more so there was something to massage. Not exactly sure of the technique, but used the inside down, outside up method as suggested in some of the links I read.

I smell like maple syrup!

Any suggestions on massage technique (particularly from thin girls) and duration would be appreciated. I managed for 5 minutes before I got bored.

Hi Smile
With massage, I use fenugreek in oil...I massage with that for 5-10 minutes and then massage with cocoa butter for 5-10 minutes, so 15-20 mins massage overall. The cocoa butter helps mask that smell as well as it's meant to help NBE Smile
Also, to stop yourself getting bored, I tend to do it just before I go to sleep, because I usually read in bed or watch TV for half an hour before I sleep so I do it whilst doing that xx

DAY 7

Have been drinking two cups of fennel tea per day. Felt some tingling from this a few days ago.

Have been massaging twice per day for 15-20 minutes per time with fenugreek in oil. Thanks AliciaCatherine for your suggestion to do it in front of the TV! Makes it much easier.

Feel a little tingly and a heavy feeling in the breasts.

I have ordered some fenugreek capsules which should be arriving soon.
Rainbow 

DAY 8

Breasts feel much fuller and heavy, and tingle at times during the day. I am getting better at the massaging and do it for 15-20 minutes at a time. One thing I have noticed is there seems to be a bit more to massage than when I started which is good! Felt like I was just massaging my rib cage to start with!

I don't wash the fenugreek/oil mixture off and leave it on all night, and most of the day. I need to buy a heat pack for after massaging. I try to have a shower before I do the massaging to open up my pores.

I have bought pure avocado oil which I am going to use instead of olive oil next batch.

I have attached some photos.

New measurements are:

30.75 inches bust (0.25 of an inch bigger than last time)
28 inches under bust
30 inches over bust

left breast from rib cage to side of breast 6.25 inches
right breast from rib cage to side of breast 5.5 inches

bottom to top of breast - 4.25 inches (left breast is more like 4.5 inches)

Please note that I am keeping track of measurements in a short time frame however other factors like hormones, fluid retention etc can be at play. So this may not be an accurate reflection on any real growth. Hopefully by the end of a month to 2 months I will get a better reflection. I just want to track progress (or not) as it happens.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow Girl thats awesome! I'm so happy you are seeing results Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon