Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

(17-07-2011, 11:07 PM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  still sick. But getting slightly better.

Had some intense aches and pains (sporadic) last couple of days. And stretching feeling in between breasts. 7-8/10.

Is your sickness due to allergy?

It's been awhile since my last posting.

I'm currently day 27 of cycle 10.

This month has been quite different from other months. Firstly I noticed that in the first half of my cycle I had less pains than usual. Day 14 then 16 I had quite a few pains about a 4/10. Then it wasn't until the week later, around day 20 that I have had consistent pains about a 4/10 for about 5 days. The last few days, days 24, 25, and 26 I had huge pains. One of the main things I felt like the inside of my chest was stretching. I had that sensation alot. It almost felt like when you get winded. Then I noticed that my pains were most around when I was eating. And I have been eating LOTS. I have felt famished and just eat and eat protein all the time. Last night, day 26 my pains were annoyingly sore. I even said to my boyfriend that my breasts were feeling very sore.

In comparison to previous months, this felt quite different because my pains really increased in the last week or so of my cycle.

This month I have been taking a strong multivitamin, lots of vitamin C, two DIM per day.

My breasts feel a bit bigger and look slightly bigger. I measured and got 32.75". But the first time I measured I got 33" but that may have been wishful thinking! lol If I get another chance I will measure again. I am interested to see what happens on day 5 next cycle.

I live with my boyfriend now, so I have hardly any opportunity to a) measure! and b) post! So I'm trying to keep a mental note of what happens during my cycle.

I'll start back on my pills this cycle coming, cycle 11!!!!!!!

Also, I noticed that from the start of my cycle this month till about the middle of it I kept getting lots of facial flushing and a few headaches. Took DIM and felt better.

I see I am filling out my bras slightly more too. I seem to be growing so slowly but it is happening.

One thing I would like to share with everyone, is I have been taking lots of vitamin c tabs, chewable ones. Now I started doing this around the start of this cycle or so, I had the flu and thought I better take lots to get better. And I kept taking them (they are quite tasty!). Anyhow, I then noticed about two weeks into taking them regularly (probably consuming about 6-8 tabs per day of 500mg per tab), I started getting lots of breast pain. Particularly like when I have food, I would get the pains after I took the vitamin C....

So that's about all from me for now. I'm quite happy with the whole breast growing at the moment! It was REALLY nice to take a break from all the pills and potions!!! I'm going to start up again, but probably only taking 1,750mg per day of BO for the first month. Or maybe even 1,500mg. I'll see. I'll take all the usual suspects such as l-tyrosine, multivitamin, vitamin C etc.

I was quite interested to see if I would lose "Growth" this month. Some people did mention when they stopped taking BO they deflated. But this definitely hasn't been the case with me this month, and in fact, I think I have grown a bit. I was getting a bit mystified with BO and thought maybe I am imagining the growth, because in fact the growth is so minor anyway. But I think now, it seems I am still growing, albeit slowly. So that gives me all I need to keep going with this for a few more months.

Anyhow, I better sign off before my boyfriend comes back!

This is quite funny, but I had to hide my noogleberry (not that I use it anymore, but I didn't want to throw it away), in a box when I moved in with my boyfriend. I made sure I carried the box and then I hid it in the back cupboard! lol I put lots of tape around it so it is difficult to open the box. So hopefully my noogleberry secret will be safe for awhile longer!!!!!

Hmmmmm I just thought about how it will be when I start taking all these pills again per day... arghhhhhhh. Oh well, no pain, no gain!

Happy growing everyone.

Janice - nope it was a flu.

(06-08-2011, 03:23 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  This is quite funny, but I had to hide my noogleberry (not that I use it anymore, but I didn't want to throw it away), in a box when I moved in with my boyfriend. I made sure I carried the box and then I hid it in the back cupboard! lol I put lots of tape around it so it is difficult to open the box. So hopefully my noogleberry secret will be safe for awhile longer!!!!!

Hi Girlfriday,
Congrats about not losing your growth and 9 months on NBE, you have patience! Good for you.
I am just curioius, why don't you use the noogleberry anymore?

hi girlfriday, would you say you are an A cup now? i'm trying to gauge how slow growth is for us small girls.

you can try putting the pills in a different pill container if any of the supplements you're taking saids "breast enhancement on it". i put my boobies tea bags inside a regular tea bags container. haha

(07-08-2011, 04:00 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  hi girlfriday, would you say you are an A cup now? i'm trying to gauge how slow growth is for us small girls.

you can try putting the pills in a different pill container if any of the supplements you're taking saids "breast enhancement on it". i put my boobies tea bags inside a regular tea bags container. haha

Different people will have different progress.

Hi all,

EXCITING NEWS!!! I wanted to post something earlier but I still have hardly any time alone at home now I am living with my boyfriend!

So I measured several times on day 5 of my new cycle, and without a doubt got 32.5". Not a sort of, oh, it's nearly 32.5".... (if I take a huge breath in! lol), but the kind where you measure and first up I got 32.5"... WOO HOOO!!!!

I've been sitting at this ANNOYING barrier of around 32.25" for sooooooo long now.

Just had a look back at my results:

so cycle 6 and 7 i was measuring 32.25" around day 5 of my cycle

Then same for cycle 8.

It wasn't until cycle 9 and 10 that I started measuring somewhere between 32.25 and 32.5".

Now cycle 11 I am measuring a full 32.5"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it shows!!!! I looked at my breasts this morning and really noticed the difference!
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So let me think about this - so if it took me 3 cycles of measuring 32.25" then 2 cycles of measuring between 32.25 and 32.5" then it has taken me a whole FIVE cycles to increase 0.25"!!!! lol OMG. So 5 months for 0.25".........

ARGHHHHH!!!

But the good news is that I have broken out of the AA range into a small A!!!!!!!! FINAALLLLLLLLLY. I remember some ladies have posted that they grew reasonably steady up to the AA mark.... then found it really hard to grow after that. I concur!

But now I've done it ! yippeeeeeeee.

So if it's going to take me another 5 months to grow 0.25"....... argh! that's going to require some patience. Although as I'm really noticing the difference now, every little bit counts.

Right, so this month so far I've been getting pains on and off. Some really intense pains 8/10. Some stretchy type pains, particularly in the middle of my chest. Like when you are winded.

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited that I've finally noticing some more growth!! I was getting a bit annoyed because it seemed to be taking FOREVER.... and really 0.25" in 5 months DOES SEEM like forever!

So, I'm going to stick at BO for another 3 cycles. Then I'll take another break.

Melissa - I don't do noogleberry because I can't be bothered..... that's probably what it comes down to. lol! Taking pills is fine, and I can do it now without even finding it an issue. Just take them. forget about my breasts. and that's it!

lled - hahaha i Like your idea!!!!

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

According to this I am a small A. Woo hoo

Right, so if I can grow to 33" then I'll still be an A.

If I can get past 33" I'll be a B.

Well I'm going to try for 33"........ a full A would be awesome.

Thanks to all who read ALL (I know there are alot!!) my posts, and who have been really positive throughout this LONNNNNGGGG journey.

Glad to post some success for once!!!

congratulations!!! i am so happy for you and also envious. only us small girls can understand envying someone with a full A cup.

Congrats!!! You're truly an inspiration. You make me really wish I had stuck it out longer. Maybe now that you're bigger it will be easier to grow. It must feel so cool to be able to find your size in a department store for once. Has your bf noticed the change? Also you've been at 33" before (at the end of your cycle). Do you think you would be happy with this size?

Hey Girlfriday, I don't post much but I do keep up with everybody's progress. How is everything going for you right now?

Congrats on your growth! I too, grow very very slowly, so I feel your pain, lol.

girlfriday29
Hi Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you???? we miss you vert very much on the forum!!!! we were used to get daily updates from you!!!!!
Come back!!!!! Smile
Hope you are doing fine and that you found the one for you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon