Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Multivitamin and Supplements

What kind of multivitamin and/or supplements are you taking to help your growing endeavor? I am currently looking to switch my multivitamin and would love to hear some recommendations? Also at what time of the day do you take your supplements. Do you take them together with your NBE pill? I am still trying to figure this out. Smile

Thanks for sharing! Happy growing Heart

I usually take a multivitamin with a stress support or whatever. I ran out though, so I'm just taking whatever. I also take a probiotic in the morning with it. And I basically just take them all together in the morning with the breast stuff.

Other supplements I take during the afternoon are not so much breast related. Then I take more breast stuff at night.

You might want to look through the personal programs page to see what other people take and when they take it.

Thank you, Super Boob! I know most people take a multivatimin but they usually wouldn't mention which brand. I am in the process of selecting one so I was just wondering.

I also take a probiotic supplement and definitely recommend it to everyone. The one I have chosen is called Total Immune Booster.

I don't take multi-vits cause it makes me very hungry when I am on it. I eat like a hungry bear! Instead I take 3-4 different fruits and blend it together with my protein powder. I can get all the vitamins and minerals I need in a day. I drink it 1 hour after my NBE pills and it replace my breakfast. I am doing BO btw.

The multivitamin I'm taking is in a huge bottle you get from Costco, they just call it Daily Multivitamin. It's their brand, Kirkland, but it's the same as Centrum. That's pretty much the only thing I'm taking besides what I'm taking specifically for BE.

I'm taking some spirulina , which is a kind of sea plant with many healthy properties. here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirulina_%...plement%29 . It's said to be the food of future just because its so dense in nutritients.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon