Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hypnosis question

self hypnosis question
March 8 2009 at 11:10 PM emilybug (Login emilybug)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently had a hypnosis session from a wonderful practicioner.
i'd like to use her relaxation and visualization techniques to guide myself .
for the girls who've had success with this..how often should i practice and for how long each session.
is it everyday or more than once per day for good results?

any tips are helpful.

i'm excited t try this method!

Genuine hypnosis question
September 22 2008 at 7:59 AM Mary (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can truly change your breast size through hypnosis, could you not also shrink your waist size?

Author Reply
aprl
(Login aprl) Re: Genuine hypnosis question September 25 2008, 8:14 PM

I would have to think it's possible! If you can do one, there should be no reason not to be able to do the other. I know there are hypnosis mp3 for weight loss and such.

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Genuine hypnosis question October 19 2008, 9:07 PM

I think I grew then shrank my waist through visualisation!

I always had a tiny waist, medium hips and a big butt, I started to think that if I couldn't get a smaller butt at least having less waist would stop emphasizing it, then I got fat so obviously my waist was bigger (about 26-27 inches at 135 lbs). When I lost weight I lost it all over but didn't get back to the tiny waist shape I had before and really didn't like it, I wanted the tiny waist if that was the only tiny thing I could have! I got down to 120 lbs and 25 waist and then really struggled to get less even at about 107 lbs. After visualisation I suddenly went down to 24 inch waist in 4 weeks while not changing weight then 23.5 inches at 105 lbs. I was watching what I ate but only doing leg exercise in the hope yet again of fixing my butt. Now I eat rubbish and have put a bit of weight back on but still about 24-24.5 waist.

What do do if your breasts don't get bigger
February 21 2008 at 9:21 AM Bridget (no login)

If hypnosis doesn't work to make your breasts bigger, why not try being hypnotised into believeing they're bigger? Surely hypnosis should be able to achieve that.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What do do if your breasts don't get bigger February 25 2008, 7:29 PM

Better off hypnotising your husband into believing they're bigger!!

Edit Message Delete Message

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What do do if your breasts don't get bigger October 2 2008, 7:38 AM

Yes but it would only work when you were in a hypnotic state. What about the rest of the time?

Self hypnosis - tingling/heat in breasts a good sign?
June 18 2009 at 3:20 AM Sarah (Login p55five)

Sorry this is so long - I just wanted to make sure I explained things thoroughly...

I've been doing self hypnosis for breast growth for the past 3 days or so. I do it once right before bed as I'm laying there in the dark, and once in the morning before I get out of bed. I feel like this might be a good idea because it puts me in a deeper state of relaxation/trance that is closer to sleep. I take 3 deep breaths, then I count down from 100 and imagine myself underwater sinking slowly beneath the surface as I count. By the time I hit about 50 it gets hard to keep counting properly because I'm so relaxed. By the time I hit 1 I'm very relaxed and very close to the edge of sleep.

This is when I imagine myself at the bottom of the ocean (I know it sounds weird, but I think it helps me feel like I'm in a deeper state of hypnosis) where it is very deep and dark. I imagine warm pads being placed on my breasts, and with every breath I take the pads get a little bit warmer, and my breasts get a little bit bigger (almost as if I'm inflating them with my breathing).

I find that at night is when I can visualize everything the best, perhaps because I'm more tired and the hypnosis is deeper. I focus on my heartbeat pulsing and imagine it pumping more blood into my breasts. Sometimes I imagine my cells regenerating and building new tissue. I begin to feel my pulse in my breasts, and a kind of tingling feeling (tingling isn't exactly the word I want - it's more just a feeling of energy, almost electrical in nature) eventually ensues that gets a bit stronger as I continue to breathe. Last night I felt a pretty concrete sensation in my left nipple in particular. Also, my breasts got so warm that my body began to get rather uncomfortably warm (the feeling you get when you're wearing too many blankets on a hot summer night) and I stopped a bit sooner than usual. When I was done, I could hold my hands about a centimeter over my breasts and feel heat radiating from them; the rest of my body wasn't radiating any heat though. This heat lasted about 30 seconds and then they felt about as cool as the rest of my body.

Basically I just want to know if these are good signs. I've only been doing it for about 3 days so I doubt I'll really be able to notice any results for another week or so at the earliest, although sometimes I do think my breasts are beginning to point slightly more skyward, but sometimes I think it's just because I'm looking for it, like a placebo effect. But to those of you for whom self hypnosis has worked/ is working - did you experience similar sensations such as these? Is it good that I'm experiencing a palpable sensation of heat and energy?

Miss Leo
(no login) Re: Self hypnosis - tingling/heat in breasts a good sign? June 25 2009, 2:31 AM

Yes this is a good thing. How is it coming along?

Altering human nature in a willing subject
November 11 2008 at 11:35 AM jonk (Login jonk1)

Hi,

So I'm asking this question in relation to myself (being the willing subject). I find many aspects of human nature quite, shall we say, disappointing. Sure I see this in others, but also observe the same behaviours (instincts) in myself. Now I can overcome such primal instincts as greed and selfishness through basic discipline. These feelings might arise internally, but I can recognize and suppress them as appropriate. But when it comes to matters of attraction to the opposite sex, I find myself at a loss.

I tend to engage with women that fit my image/concept of attractive both mentally and physically (no surprises there), but acknowledge that it's downright shallow to place as much importance as I do on the physical. I'm not talking anything extreme, just that I may well overlook great women, just because they don't fit what I'm looking for physically. I couldn't tell you why I find certain things attractive, it's like asking why is a sunset beautiful. It just frustrates me that such a deceptive metric is hardwired into our brains. Physical 'fitness' has little correlation with the kind of things I appreciate/respect in people (in general, not just applied to women).

So to what extent can this be changed, if the person is genuinely interested in making these changes? Can you truly counter or adjust these seemingly innate preferences? Would any change be likely to last, or just be short term? I'm sure if it was all too easy it'd be a commonplace procedure..

Just interested in hearing feedback in general, though would love to hear about actual real world examples, if you have any

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon