Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

[archive] Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement?

Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement?
March 16 2009 at 12:17 PM enormous boobs from space  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls, have any of you tried that Japanese professor Dr.Tomabechi's breast enlargement ringtone that is called "Rock Melon"? I was wondering if anyone found a website where it can be downloaded for free? I would really like to try it.

Author Reply
melly
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? March 16 2009, 1:49 PM 

The link was posted in the main forum by cutelittlebunny. So credit goes to her...Here's the link for both the ringtone and MP3 version:

http://www.mobango.com/media_details/rockmelon/Ijz4798BqlE%3D/?pni=3&pn=h62SMD6rkCWIt4q9lGRd4w%3D%3D

Hope this help...

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) Just downloaded it March 16 2009, 6:17 PM 

I just got this a little while ago and was listening to it while I had my magic massage bra on for about 10 minutes. I'll let you know how it goes.

TiNYMUNEkA
(Login TiNYMUNEkA) Re:Rock Melon RIngtone breast enlargement? March 30 2009, 10:31 PM 

Is This For Real? They Really Made A Ringtone To Enlarge Your Breasts?
This Is Awesome Big Grin

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? April 17 2009, 9:29 AM 

I found a video about the scientist (and rock musician!) who made this ringtone:
http://www.hubdub.com/m33383/Will_Hideto..._this_year

The claim is 2 cm (almost 1") in 10 days...I'm gonna try it while waiting for my skin to heal so I can be more active with brava! Anybody who tried this for 10 days or more? It's really easy - I just put on repeat and let the noise ringa out while I'm on the computer anyway : )

I already did this for 3 days...so in 7 days I can give an account...even though I'm using brava and blake talks as well.

nina
(no login) Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? April 22 2009, 9:15 PM 

Perhaps it won't be so effective if you listen to it on repeat for a long session. I think it is made as a ringtone so that you will listen to it many times spread out during the day in order to give your brain several reminders to grow during the day rather than one long reminder.

Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? May 28 2009, 6:44 PM 

Has anyone had any success with this??

Panda
(Login itchy_panda)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? May 30 2009, 8:23 PM 

I used it for like 2 days, but now I'm back to the Steve G Jones' day hypnosis, and Andrew Dobson before bedtime. That's all I'm doing on my NBE routine now. I'm very very itchy and they look and feel bigger each morning when I wake up. The reason why I quit listening to the rock melon is the scientific explanation behind it. It turned me off a little bit and I thought the hypnosis would probably give me more lasting results.

Ale
(no login) Re: Rock Melon Ringtone breast enlargement? November 22 2009, 6:01 PM 

I am going to try this, I heard people say it worked for them!

Breast Enlargement Ringtone
August 2 2009 at 12:29 PM meehka (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just FYI.u can download the ringtone from this link. well, there's no harm in trying.

digg.com/health/Breast_Enlargement_Ringtone

New ringtone
June 25 2008 at 12:26 PM Tula (Login TRoshyn)

Posted about the Hideto Tomabechi one a while ago, it was on the net and seem to had effects, just read of new ones, here's the link: http://www.psychicgoldfish.com/sub_page/bert/index.htm

It says the HT one is not very appealing as a ringtone! Not sure the new ones are a big improvement!

Tula

Author Reply
Pumpkin
(no login) Re: New ringtone July 30 2008, 7:27 AM

Well having listened to those ringtones, wouldn't it be rather embarrassing if you really received phone calls with one of those ringtones?

Edit Message Delete Message

Jessica
(no login) Re: New ringtone August 12 2008, 10:19 AM

It's a joke!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon