Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] andrew dobson mp3

andrew dobson mp3
March 5 2008 at 1:29 PM tina99  (Login jergen456)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can someone please direct me to the mp3's to the mindfit andrew dobson hypnosis mp3? is it free?

thank you thank you to anyone who can help!

Author Reply
CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 8 2008, 6:21 AM 

Andrew Dobson isn't free but the Blake talk ones are. I have the Andrew Dobson, but someone bought it for me. I also have Steve G Jones and my boobs have grown larger from listening at bed time for 21 nights. I am gonna continue to do so for a couple more months as well.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Maria
(no login) Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 9 2008, 4:22 PM 

how much growth have you experienced using Steve G. Jones?

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 11 2008, 2:02 AM 

I only did it for a month so far. But, I seem to be almost a cup size larger. I will keep you posted though.

tina99
(Login jergen456) Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 11 2008, 6:16 AM 

you've only been listening to steve g. jones for a month or the andrew dobson one too? where did you get the steve g jones hypnosis from?

Maria
(no login) Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 11 2008, 4:06 PM 

Thank you for your reply! A cup size is great! congrats

elusia
(no login) Dobson vs Jones March 11 2008, 7:39 PM 

cutelittlebunny

-almost 1 cup size in less than a month? That sounds fantastic! Have you been doing anything else as well?

Have you tried both Dobson and Jones? Which one would you recommend? On Jones, have you been using the "gold" or "platinum" edition? How long are the sessions?

elusia

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 11 2008, 8:39 PM 

Are you taking anything / massaging etc or just hypnosis?

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 21 2008, 7:06 AM 

I have used the steve g jones for a month. I have it on my ipod and just let it play through the night. This is where you can buy it http://www.stevegjones.com/breastenlargement.htm

I can now fill out my A cup bras and I get some good cleavage in my padded B bras!! I also used a wild yam lotion. I discovered this cyst or something though, so I have not been doing the lotion much now. Maybe once or twice a week. I do a little bit of a massage. Once I go to have it checked I will start everything up like I had it but I want to make sure it's not dangerous to my health (this cyst) well, I also eat semi healthy, but I do eat meat too. I like veggies and rice. I like edamame too. I have a friend online who is a hypnotherapist and he told me to trick my body by eating some fatty foods. Do it for like 2 weeks and your mind will react to it sending it to your breasts. Well, I think some went there...it didn't all though, obviously. If so, I would be like a C by now! He was telling me that his gf started out as like a B and is currently complaining that she is outgrowing all of her D bras. Well, heading to bed, work in the morning.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 27 2008, 11:16 PM 

cutelittlebunnie, what kind of fatty food did you eat. Can you please recommend some? Thanks!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 29 2008, 8:39 PM 

I started with bread and then did more red meat. Well, He told me to eat higher in fat foods to trick my body. I have kept the little amount that I have gained since I stopped doing this. I eat like a handful of almonds everyday and I like pumpkin seeds too. Both are good for NBE. I have also heard that sesame seeds are good for that too. I now have started using cocoa butter for massage instead of the wild yam lotion. Here is a sample plan of what I ate on one day.

BREAKFAST:

Bowl of either oatmeal peaches n cream or heart to heart cereal by Kashi.

Caffinee Free Fennel seed hot tea with 2 splenda packets.

SNACK:

Pretzels and my liquid multi vitamin in juice.

LUNCH:

A sandwhich with ham and 1 slice of cheese (not low fat cheese)

flaxseed blue tortilla chips,

snap peas and carrots with ranch dip

Water for my beverage.

SNACK:

Handful of raw almonds and a handful of shelled pumpkin seeds.

Water

DINNER:

I don't really remember. But, I think I had some pasta with alfredo sauce.

a salad with chickpeas, cabbage, carrots, kidney beans with italian or ranch

dressing.

Water with Lemon.

I also did eat alot of french dips and patty melts. Atleast like 2 or 3 a week. I love those.

I hope this was a help to you.

I would also listen to the steve g jones mp3 when I was in bed at night and I would fall asleep and feel refreshed when I woke up in the morning. I didn't focus on what he was saying I just let it play. So, I wasn't meditating on any of it. But my subconscious mind knew everything that the guy was saying. It's weird how it works. But, I actually have stopped listening to the mp3 due to being a Christian and it's actually considered sinful if you meditate. So, like full fledge yoga would be a sin too. Due to the meditation process. Anyways, I am starting to ramble now. But, I love water with lemon. I try to drink the recommended dosage per day.

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 29 2008, 8:41 PM 

Elusia,

I was using the cheaper of the 2 of steve g jones. I think it was the gold one. I do know it was $29.95

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 29 2008, 8:54 PM 

So you stopped the hypnosis sessions? How long did you do it for and what did you gain from it? Why would it be sinful to meditate as a Christian?! And yoga?? I love the Lord more than anything and He has convicted me of many sins that I need to work on overcoming, but yoga and meditation is not one of them. I would say the opposite, if those pratices can help me be be more harmonious and healthy, I can do more work for Him than if I'm all stressed out and unhealthy...

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 March 30 2008, 8:00 AM 

I'm strictly religious too, what is it that's wrong with meditation?

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: andrew dobson mp3 April 1 2008, 8:35 PM 

I think meditation is very good for everything.You can think deeply of any issue.It maybe God and how he created humans and the whole world or any topic of your choice.It helps you undersatnd things better.I can't really see how it would be bad.

kex
(no login) Sinful... May 3 2008, 10:22 PM 

A member of Jehovahs Witnesses once told me that meditation was dangerous. Because if you empty your mind totally it is easy for satan to enter it... Lol! He said yoga was like cleaniing your house and then inviting demons to it. Very stupid. I guess some christians might see yoga and meditation as something that belongs to the buddhist and hindu religions and therefore not suitable for a christian.

Beth Johns
(no login) Re: andrew.dobson mp3 August 25 2008, 7:02 AM 

I am guessing you have already found the Breast hypnosis session from the Mindfit website, and just did not want to pay for it.

I purchased Dr Dobson's Mp3 a few months back since it was only about $12 and I enjoy it more than any of the other Hypnotists product I have tried. He has a sexy voice, and I mean sexy, it is just wonderful to go to bed at night and listen to the session. But the results are important as well. For me I used it two months and went from a B to a C cup Smile

I have since got the body image session as well and for a male therapist I have never heard such a deep understanding it was as if he was talking directly to me. They both work well and at a much smaller amount of money than the other people mentioned here

heartcolt
(Login heartcolt) Re: andrew dobson mp3 February 18 2009, 12:47 AM 

i absolutely love andrew dobson too. i have been using his mp3 for maybe 2 weeks now and have noticed a little swelling. but i just love listening to him as beth said...such a soothing voice!

Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME
March 15 2009 at 4:04 PM LaReve (Login LaReve)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there's not a lot of activity on the ol' hypnosis forum here, but I think there should be! I have a little experience with being hypnotized and I guess I am one of those people who responds really well to it.

Recently I downloaded the free Blake talks mp3s and listened to them awhile until I just couldn't stand his voice anymore. I felt like it was working but I was getting distracted and annoyed by him so I felt it best to find a voice I liked better. I went to Andrew Dobson's website and watched his video explaining hypnosis and he just gave me a feeling like I could trust him.

Sooo... I bought his breast enlargement mp3 and I have listened to it 4 days in a row. I have been on herbs since November with no results so I am ready for something to happen. After only listening to the mp3 twice, I was already feeling heavy in the breasts... and it's definitely not a premenstrual thing because I just finished my period. I just want to share with you gals that I really think what he says in the session is awesome. I had read someone else's review that he made them feel safe, and that is exactly true. It was so worth the $10.

So I just wanted to recommend him to anyone who is seeking hypnosis as a part of their program. I give the guy two thumbs up. And the session is only 18 minutes long so it's really easy to find time to do it every day. I am really looking forward to getting results from this.

Um, that's all. Happy growing everyone!
~LaReve

oh yeah the website is http://www.mindfithypnosis.com/index.htm

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) Tried it March 16 2009, 6:27 PM

I tried Andrew Dobson and I found his mp3 to be somewhat short. The one I have is only about 11 minutes or so. I only used it a couple days and then I decided to try the Steve G Jones Platinum mp3 since I got an email with 90% off or something. I think it only cost me about $4 to download it.

I like Steve's better. When I listened to Andrew's, I found myself wondering why in the world is he only asking me to feel the blood in my left earlobe? Why not both? It just wasn't as relaxing and I felt myself questioning his skill. I liked it at first. The music and the extra female voice made it feel kind of trippy. After I downloaded Steve's, it seems like Andrew's isn't as good.

I like how Steve's takes you to your own island and gets all your senses involved. It seems to relax me more. Seriously, I turn the mp3 player on and I'm out like a light. I don't even remember getting to the hammock part last night. I've felt a little, but I can't say whether it's from the Wonderup, magic massage bra, or Steve's mp3.

I also tried the Blake Talks mp3s. I couldn't really keep my schedule with those. I did listen to them during the daytime and I felt some twitching and whatnot. He is a little strange. Some of the stuff he says makes you feel good, though. Like when he tells you there's lots of guys out there who think you're beautiful and things like that. With how bad I feel about my boobs sometimes, it's good to get my ego stroked.

Bottom line, I'm glad Andrew's worked for you and I wish you all the best. Remember girls, not hypnosis will work for everyone. You have to find the one that works for you.

Edit Message Delete Message

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 16 2009, 7:44 PM

Hmmm that's interesting... maybe I'll get a copy of Steve G. Jones too and alternate.

Thanks!

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) Steve's mp3 March 18 2009, 5:16 PM

Sign up for his newsletter and wait for his diamond sale. You can get the mp3 really cheap then.

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 19 2009, 3:21 PM

Thank you, Lisa! I will do that.

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) You're welcome ^_^ March 19 2009, 3:25 PM

Let me know how it goes for you, ok?

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 22 2009, 6:37 PM

Just to let you know LaReve (and anyone else who may be interested), there's a Diamond sale going on til midnight tonight.

Lisa, thanks for the heads up on the newsletter. I'm not really sold on hypnosis, but curious and certainly can't resist for $5 or less.

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 24 2009, 9:30 PM

Yep! I got it! I have listened to it once, and I fell into a deep sleep so I have no idea if it did any good at all! Hehe. It's so long! But yeah, definitely worth a try for $5 and I actually bought another mp3 too for confidence.

My body needs a break from herbs so I am going to be strong on the hypnosis for a while here.

:-)

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 24 2009, 10:58 PM

Actually he encourages you to listen while going to bed and fall asleep even during the session. The brain never stops processing and during sleep we have a heightened sense of awareness. Glad you got to take advantage of the deal. Good luck!

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630) Hope it works for you March 25 2009, 6:11 PM

Glad you got to take advantage of the sale. I've been slacking on my hypnosis lately. So, no progress for me yet. I really need to stay disciplined and do it every day. Let me know if you see any results! And it's better to fall asleep to these than the Blaketalks ones. At least, for me anyway. I get freaky dreams from the Blake one. O.o

Please visit my deviantart gallery for custom plushies, clothes, and other various items! www.kappa-kreations.deviantart.com
I've been thinking of making little boob plushies with cute little faces. If any of you girls are interested, please let me know through kappakreations@gmail.com. If there's enough interest, I'll try to draft a pattern and start making them. ^_^

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME March 27 2009, 5:28 PM

HAHA! Yeah, that Blaketalks guy is somethin' else!!

Well I have been really good about doing the hypno sessions every night. I have had some insomnia lately, and I figured out that all I have to do is get in bed with my headphones and ol' Steve G. Jones puts me to sleep in like 5 minutes!!

I'm excited to see if I get results. There is a lot of research on hypnosis for breast enlargement and it all looks really promising. I guess it's a matter of being consistent, and I think I can keep up with it. It's fun.

:-)

Maricela
(no login) Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME July 21 2009, 8:00 AM

I am curious if you are getting any success with Steve's hypnosis when you fall asleep in the middle of it. I remember from psych 101 learning that it is a myth your brain can process any external stimulus when your asleep

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Andrew Dobson's mp3 is AWESOME November 15 2009, 9:15 PM

I've been doing Andrew Dobson's mp3 this week, and I really think it's working. I've done a couple of other things different lately (including flax seed oil and a B-complex), so I can't say for sure that it's the hypnosis, but my gut tells me it is. My boobs are definitely a bit fuller, and they've been responding (feeling hormonal, tingling, sore), and I usually don't get that until the end of my cycle. This feels like it did in the beginning of my NBE process when I got a cup size quickly.

I highly recommend the mp3! It kind of cracks me up sometimes, especially when the lady in the background goes, "listen to his vooooice!" And it's funny how he puts the emphasis on the "ands," ala, "Your breasts are getting rounder AND rounder." But I find that since I've been doing the hypnosis, I am more aware of my breasts and what's happening with them. It's giving me more focus, which I think is important.

att: Louise
March 11 2008 at 2:05 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)

Did you use the Andrew Dobson mp3 and have results? Please give me some info, you can either email me or just get back to me on here. I have been talking to this guy who is a hypnotherapist online and his gf was a B and now she is complaining about growing out of her D bras. I am so jealous!lol!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: att: Louise March 11 2008, 5:48 AM

I use the Andrew Dobson mp3 in bed at night when I had my Brava domes on. I definitely makes your boobs feel tingly which Brava doesn't do (feels like pulling). Not sure if it actually contributd to growth as I was also taking WU and using suction but it definitely made me feel more confident I would get somewhere with NBE and it's just generally nice and relaxing, in fact it totally knocks me out! It's pretty weird to as it didn't seem to make me sleep but I couldn't concentrate on the words and then suddenly he would be counting back up at the end. I'd say it's worth a try and Andrew Dobson's mp3 is a really nice one and short too, only 17mins.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon