Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone have success with fenugreek massage alone?

the seeds (they are sort of square) can be a bit on the "sandy" side, so what I did was to use 2 spoons, one large, one smaller, put some oil in the big spoon and put seeds in it and crush them down to a powder with the smaller spoon The oil helps lubricate and also keeps the powder from getting out of the spoon. I mixed about 6 capsules with one ounce of oil--something like avocado oil which absorbes very well--and let it marinate for a week. It is much better and softer on the skin. If you do a lot of seeds, it might be worth getting a spice/pil crusher set (mortar and pestle) either at a kitchen supply store or drug store--if they still sell them. Most pills are now time release so they don't recommend crushing any more, so you may ot find it at drug store.

hello everyone, just bought my fenugreek capsules an saw palmetto softgels yesterday and already taking it. Im from the manila philippines and i dont know where to find fenugreek cream here. :-/ ive stopped massaging pueraria mirifica because someone told me i wont get result on that, that its better to take it orally. Is it true that its more effective if taken orally than just massaging it?
And oh im worried about side effects.:-/

What ive noticed after taking fenugreek, it makes me smell a bit like fenugreek down there... Sad i thought it cud be the antibiotics i had to take for a week but afterwards it was still there n after smelling the fenugreek box with the pills i found out its that.....i jus hope it doesnt taste like that....my poor boyfriend :O

Fenugreek is good for breast growth but indeed not good for the people around you.
I take 6g of fenugreek every day (powder) and when I go on my cross trainer the whole room smells like fenugreek. It comes out of every pore, the urine smells and every other body fluid too... not good for the boyfriend/husband/fiancé/lover...

Lol my boyfriend likes it. He's referred to me a few times as his maple syrup girl. He said I make him hungry for pancakes.

I may purchase some Fenugreek oil extract soon for my massaging regime. Maybe I'll only use it at night time, that way I can wash away the smell in my morning shower. Tongue I'm pretty fond of the syrupy smell though, hehe.

Well, I am from India, and Fenugreek is a regular part of our diet here! And I have never come across anyone who smells like maple syrup! I do not sweat at all, so can't say that I have noticed it in myself. But will have to see what happens if I start taking Fenugreek supplements or masage oils. Smile

If I pull open my Fenugreek pills and pour out the powder can I massage that directly onto my chest? I was going to mix it with the Flax Seed Oil I rub onto my chest.

Also, I was wondering, when massaging on oils some people say not to get it on your nipples and aereolas, why is that?[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon