Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Routine

oh my, a dd? that would really match out my bum then!! haha. that would be too much to hope for Smile but i wouldnt complain at all if i got there!!
Heart 

OH MY GOD.

I just measured 8 times, and I still cant believe my measurements...I dont see a difference myself (i look at them everyday) but i am now..

:Big GrinRUMROLL::

2 notches from 35.5 INCHES! i cant believe this..i have been lacking so much on my massaging, i cant believe this!! i have been taking my pills religiously, and doing mini massaging through out the day. I have been keeping a positive attitude as well..sooo, im REALLY hoping this growth stays after my period, im so excited!!! my bra WAS feeling a bit tight last night, hmm...

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on your growth. You really are getting there!

My period is here. heres hoping my results stick!!

also, last night i showed my bf my breasts at front and side angles and he was very surprised at how much bigger they looked, huzzah!

edit: i decided to take a measurement so i would have results to compare to after my period. i am now a FULL 35.5 inches Smile

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!Big Grin That's amazing! Hope your growth is permanent!! I bet it's awesome to have your bf notice too!!

My period i over, and i have retained all my growth!! I have an extra notch on the measuring tape but im not sure if i will keep that growth or not. i have added one cup of licorice tea to my routine.

also: since i have started my program, my periods have been 3 days like they used to be instead of 5!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon