Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Important? Feedback Requested

How Important? Feedback Requested
January 7 2008 at 9:31 PM Henri (Login henriettahippo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Ladies, how important do we find the CVS magnets? I found that if I don't do it, then all my funky symptoms don't start appearing, but when I do it, then almost instantly I start feeling terrible???? Take them all off, rested a few hours later, did it again but no neck ones and no problem, my neck is still a little stiff from the magnets this morning, but other then that - I also tried reg. craft magnets as someone mentioned they were using them, and even the smaller pull still aggrevated all those symptoms.

I could really use some feedback on this one.............

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: How Important? Feedback Requested January 7 2008, 11:09 PM

Hi Henri,

It's difficult to say, some things that are good for you make you feel worse before you feel better but personally I'd probably ditch the CVS if they make you feel ill and try short sessions with the others. Have you definitely labelled your magnets' North and South correctly? - If you believe the whole biomagnetism thing it would make more sense that you were having trouble with the positive energy than the negative.

Kieyah never bothered with the CVS and niether have I. I do use the negative poles on my fat outer thighs in the hope that when I ingest fat the body would prefer to store it in the boobs than the saddlebags. Not sure if having a positive somewhere and negative somewhere else helps them both to work better. If I remember you said that the rest of you is pretty slim so I don't know if you have a fat bit to try the negative on.

I did the energising treatment for the first time today, just twisted the left cup of the bra I use upside down and inverted it so the negative side was facing me and wore it like that for a few minutes while I was getting ready in the morning, then changed to R&L positive for growth during the day. They did feel active but not sure if that's because I was thinking about them. Haven't done the inertia treatment in case it stops the Brava working overnight - may try this as part of my massage program over the summer.

Edit Message Delete Message

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: How Important? Feedback Requested January 8 2008, 11:48 AM

Hi Louise ~ yes my magnets are marked, I hope correctly, I followed the instructions. I actually tried using the magnets both ways when I realized that it seemed as though my neck area was causing all the problems, and it didn't make much of a difference, except the "correct" pole was making my neck feel cramped. I like the energizing treatment, its give me a nice tingly feeling, its really hard to explain.

I didn't think Keiyah used the cvs, and she had some nice results, so I might just ditch them and see how it goes.

I have some fat on my thighs, its not bad, its just when I stopped working out over the summer because I got sick, they turned more jiggly then fatty, and that bothers me, so I am doing alot of leg excercises again and notice that they are toning up, but I might try it today while I excercise and see if it helps reduce the appearance.

ON a positive note ~ yesterday went braless all day, and when dh got home, he honestly thought I was wearing a bra, based on how nice and high my boobs were sitting. He was shocked when he realized I wasn't. By the end of the night, they stil hadn't started to droop, and he commented that they were looking really nice!!! i am excited, shoot even if my boobs don't grow, I'll take them looking much nicer!

Edit Message Delete Message

clonky
(Login clonky) Re: How Important? Feedback Requested July 8 2008, 1:22 PM

Hi Henri
Am jealous of your firm pert results .. Can you tell me how long you have been using the magnets? and does geographical north=maggnetic south? How long in a day do you wear them? Do you wear over night? many thanks CL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon