Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush & massage

Ok, so I finally got my period. I was measuring at 32 1/2 to 32 3/4 almost 33. My period ended a few days ago and im still at those measurments. So its been 7 weeks and 3 days on my program and ive gone from 31 3/4 to 32 3/4! A whole inch! Yay!Smile

Awesome! Lucky you Big Grin
Very happy for you!

(27-04-2010, 12:58 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Ok, so I finally got my period. I was measuring at 32 1/2 to 32 3/4 almost 33. My period ended a few days ago and im still at those measurments. So its been 7 weeks and 3 days on my program and ive gone from 31 3/4 to 32 3/4! A whole inch! Yay!Smile

anymore update? i'm think of starting with greenbush Smile

Hi akane, I am so sorry for not replying sooner. I am happy to report that I have grown another 1/4th to 1/2 inch since last I posted Smile greenbush is a pretty good company so I say go for it!

Hi Chelsea,
Any more updates? I've been reading this with great interest since I've been on the Greenbush enhancement blend for 7 weeks and 3 days now, I haven't gained an inch like you did but I'm a little fuller and firmer so I'll stick with it. I'd love to hear if you've made any more progress since your last update.
Shay

Hi, im sorry to report that since my last post i sort of fell away from my routine. I started to bcome inconsistent with my massage and eventually my herbs. I think its bcuz i was workin so hard 4 lil to no results and i couldnt afford to keep buyin herbs that werent doin much. The growth that i gained wasnt noticable at all, even in pix. However, i just ordered noogleberry and should b getting it sumtime next week! Im VERY excited about it and well keep yall posted!

Chelsea,
Sorry to hear that you gave up on the herbs, how long had you been taking them for when you stopped? I wish you lots of luck with the noogleberry I hope it works for you. I was thinking of getting a NB too if the herbs don't work for me. I tried Brava for 15 weeks and the results did not warrant all the time and effort that I put in to it, the NB sounds much better but I need to research that some more. So anyway, yes please keep us posted.
Shay

Ok so i guess its about darn time i updated! Lol. And sry it i never replied to u shay. I meant to but got caught up n life n 4got. I think i was on the herbs 4 about 3 and a half to 4 months.
I havnt taken herbs or ne thing 4 several months now. But i never lost my growth.
Ive been noogling since august 10th now. My starting measurments were about 33 inches. Ive gained about 1/4 to 1/2 inch so far. So 33 1/4-1/2 and upto 35 with swelling. I pump 2 times a day. Once n the afternoon 4 about 30 mins to and hour sumtimes 2 hrs. Then in the evening for 2 to 3 hours sumtimes more.
I also just added UB BO 5 days ago.
Thats all for now!

Chelsee P. Is that a picture of you posted as your icon photo?

Yes thats me but dont be fooled, theres a lot of padding there! Hehe Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon