Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

taking a break from brava after 40 weeks

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put in my last post for a while. DH got completely fed up with it, so I decided to stop and invest in the marriage, not the boobs for a change. I ended up stopping last week, one day short of 40 full weeks. Can't believe I even went that long. I never missed a night. There were probably about 3 or 4 nights in there where I got only 8.5 hours, but that was the mininum. I didn't chart my hours but I would guess that I averaged about 11 hours per night. I used an airlock the last 39 weeks, after only about 5 days of trying a used sport system smart box.

So here are the end results: Before I stopped I was measuring about 35.75 inches in the evening after 12 hours with the domes off. Now after one week with no brava, I am down to just a hair over 35 inches. When I started, my chest was 31.25 inches around, so if I keep what I have now, I have gained about 3.75 inches. I am a small/medium 36A cup now. I have to say that it looks pretty small after being used to the daily swelling. But, it is better than what I had hoped for when I first started. I now have very small boobs, when I started I had just skin over ribs.

I will post again if any more changes, but the do seem to have stabilized for the time being. I may start brava again after Christmas, if I no baby on the way, and if I can find a way for some more cuddle time with DH. I would like to eventually get to 36 inches, but honestly I feel so much better about myself now. If I can just keep what I currently have it is a huge difference!

Good luck to everyone who has just recently started. Brave does work, but you have to be really dedicated! Best to Roakie and Elusia too. Have not heard from you in a while; hope you are making some progress.

PS. I have some wide XL domes I will sell if anyone wants them. I had purchased them on ebay. The ebay seller claimed to have only worn them for about a week. I only wore them for about a month. The rims are in great shape, with only a tiny bit of wear showing on the sticky coating. I am thinking that if I start again I will just spring for a sport system from brava.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon