Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

Ad hominem attacks are the lowest of the low. If you don't have an argument anymore, you seem to sort to this. If you are here to warn others of the bad side effects of noogleberry, then do so in a classy, intelligent manner. Attacking people who are trying to help you makes you look immature (I'm not saying you're immature, but your posts make you sound immature). The more negative, insulting posts you make, the more you are helping Lucy. You have created an army of people ready to defend Lucy. I'm not a noogleberry user, but I've heard great things about Lucy and her company. You have left more than enough evidence on these forums that you knew what was coming, you've had the indentations for 4 months and slowly watched yourself come to this end. I interpret that as completely your fault.

You have successfully told your story, and I believe many new noogleberry users now know there is a possibility of indentations. Thank you for posting your story. Now, the right thing to do is accept the helpful comments everyone's giving you to help get rid of the indentations, and be kind to others. I hope your indentations go away, and I hope that you will see that people on these forums have been trying to help you all along. I have read all the posts.

Poor and low class? Okay now I'm pissed, you are talking to a US Navy wife, if you are so fucking high and mighty then why don't you do us all a favor and go buy implants? Or buy brava? Brava is a bigger company you would get a better settlement suing them as that seems like that's all you want to do. If all you wanted to do was warn others of side effects you would have done it in a better manor.

Lucy blocked you for ONE day from the forum because you are not listening to ANYONE you are a snobby, ungrateful piece of shit. And if I knew where the fuck you were I would come get you and show you that just because you have more money then someone does NOT make you better! Geez, I wonder what kind of God there is sometimes to allow someone like you to exist in this world. We are all human, and guess what? If the world came to an end and all the money in the world was gone... where would your "high class" be then? I bet you couldn't function without money. And when that happens and the "low class" people like us are able to grow our own food and hunt, your ass will starve. Cause I know I wouldn't do it for you.

And I find it hilarious you compare us to a drug addict. I for one TRIED to calm you down and HELP you!!! But you IGNORED me. I wasn't even arguing with you in my first post toward you, I was asking you questions to try to help you, so you saying you don't want to argue with me is not logical to what these people are referring to, that at first I was trying to help you and calm you down. You can't even respond because it would involve lowering your pride. What I think is going on here is this... just like someone threatening to commit suicide, if they make a scene about it, they aren't going to do it, they just want attention, you're an attention whore. If the person was really going to commit suicide they just do it, not make a scene about it. If you were serious about suing you would have done it and not posted about it. And by the way, Lucy can now use all these posts to show a judge what character you really have, and I guarantee you, most judges frown on your kind. In my home town I know every big lawyer, every judge, and the entire law enforcement department. I know about law. And the fact is, you have NO CASE. So go ahead, hire a lawyer that will lie to you and tell you you have a case to help fund his next Mercedes. You will do nothing but lose money. And I hope the judge grants that you have to pay Lucy's lawyer and court fees for wasting her time.

Oh good God, this is getting deep. Sounds like she thinks she's God's gift to the whole damn world. So, if you have so much money that you think that Lucy's "Little Business" is so damn small and that we're all beneath you. Why didn't you just get implants and be done with it instead of torturing us all for so damn long? And while you're at it why don't you spend some of that fortune you've got and enroll yourself in kindergarten and get an education so that you can communicate in a way that doesn't make you sound like an idiot, and so others can understand your babble a little better. And I do not need any man to provide for me, I have always taken care of myself, and my hubby is not an ugly old man. He's a lot better than you deserve! And I'm a lot better woman then you'll ever be with an attitude like yours!Angry

For those that have never seen a picture of my hubby, there are 2 photos attached. One is of him San Francisco last June, and the other is of him before my cooking added on some unwanted weight, which is not his fault and he is working on losing. Either way he is the most handsome man in the world to me, and my opinion is all that matters. Not that anyone really has the right to judge the appearance of another anyway.

.bmp Hubby.bmp Size: 438.1 KB  Downloads: 150

Puke and I am sure he is very short! and his profession is? from your posts on the Noogleberry forum, it seems you can not afford anything.
ANYWAY, you do not need to demonstrate anything to me, as long as you satisfied, who cares! But your bad temper on Noogleberry shows how desperate you are.
(24-03-2010, 07:38 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  Oh good God, this is getting deep. Sounds like she thinks she's God's gift to the whole damn world. So, if you have so much money that you think that Lucy's "Little Business" is so damn small and that we're all beneath you. Why didn't you just get implants and be done with it instead of torturing us all for so damn long? And while you're at it why don't you spend some of that fortune you've got and enroll yourself in kindergarten and get an education so that you can communicate in a way that doesn't make you sound like an idiot, and so others can understand your babble a little better. And I do not need any man to provide for me, I have always taken care of myself, and my hubby is not an ugly old man. He's a lot better than you deserve! And I'm a lot better woman then you'll ever be with an attitude like yours!Angry

For those that have never seen a picture of my hubby, there are 2 photos attached. One is of him San Francisco last June, and the other is of him before my cooking added on some unwanted weight, which is not his fault and he is working on losing. Either way he is the most handsome man in the world to me, and my opinion is all that matters. Not that anyone really has the right to judge the appearance of another anyway.

(24-03-2010, 07:43 PM)sara30500 Wrote:  Puke!

Really? If it's not offensive, can you answer my question? How old are you?

Anastasia: with all the respect, I really do not want to get into augment with you, and i have been so far trying hard to avoid it. And I am 100% sure that US Navy is a much better and respectful proffession then bankers/lawyers/doctors, they sacrifice their lives for the good of the country. And a housewife to support a Navy officer is even more respectful, as the whole country's security laying on she shoulder.

(24-03-2010, 07:37 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Poor and low class? Okay now I'm pissed, you are talking to a US Navy wife, if you are so fucking high and mighty then why don't you do us all a favor and go buy implants? Or buy brava? Brava is a bigger company you would get a better settlement suing them as that seems like that's all you want to do. If all you wanted to do was warn others of side effects you would have done it in a better manor.

Lucy blocked you for ONE day from the forum because you are not listening to ANYONE you are a snobby, ungrateful piece of shit. And if I knew where the fuck you were I would come get you and show you that just because you have more money then someone does NOT make you better! Geez, I wonder what kind of God there is sometimes to allow someone like you to exist in this world. We are all human, and guess what? If the world came to an end and all the money in the world was gone... where would your "high class" be then? I bet you couldn't function without money. And when that happens and the "low class" people like us are able to grow our own food and hunt, your ass will starve. Cause I know I wouldn't do it for you.

And I find it hilarious you compare us to a drug addict. I for one TRIED to calm you down and HELP you!!! But you IGNORED me. I wasn't even arguing with you in my first post toward you, I was asking you questions to try to help you, so you saying you don't want to argue with me is not logical to what these people are referring to, that at first I was trying to help you and calm you down. You can't even respond because it would involve lowering your pride. What I think is going on here is this... just like someone threatening to commit suicide, if they make a scene about it, they aren't going to do it, they just want attention, you're an attention whore. If the person was really going to commit suicide they just do it, not make a scene about it. If you were serious about suing you would have done it and not posted about it. And by the way, Lucy can now use all these posts to show a judge what character you really have, and I guarantee you, most judges frown on your kind. In my home town I know every big lawyer, every judge, and the entire law enforcement department. I know about law. And the fact is, you have NO CASE. So go ahead, hire a lawyer that will lie to you and tell you you have a case to help fund his next Mercedes. You will do nothing but lose money. And I hope the judge grants that you have to pay Lucy's lawyer and court fees for wasting her time.

hi, my dearest, respectful housewives. give me a break.

You do not have to try so hard to defend and demonstrate the meaning of your life here with me on a forum. As long as you do not think yourself as useless, who cares?!

I am sure everyone in this world has a perfect match in hevan, even you are poor/ugly/and low class.

Sara,
I feel so bad for you. If your indentations are comparable to Kieyah's you must look horrible. It will even be noticeable with a low cut shirt or tank top. I'd be really depressed if I were you, probably even suicidal.

Come on crybaby. The indentations are caused by a temporary shift of subcutaneous tissue that you induced through the pressure of the cup on your own skin. Just warm the area and massage a few times a day. Stop being so damn vain. Nobody will even notice your deformity considering the crap that spews out of your mouth on a consistent basis.

And my point of this post is to find a solution for my indentations and warn others of the side effects!

If your reply has nothing to do with my goal, please post on other thread. you are not welcome on my thread!

Thanks!

Is that your point? I did suggest something. All you need to do is massage your chest and the marks will go away. If you can't stand to look at your URGLY chest you can hire someone to do it for you. :idea:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon