Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

Another addicts or in some way associated with Noogleberry? I know Noogleberry runs a successful forum, they know how to do marketing on the internet.

Note: it is not worth it to reason with addicts/Noogleberry associates. I am out.
By the way, Noogleberry banned me for this Teeny Tiny issue and they say they will take off my post in a day.

I am sure people will get non biased information on this forum

(24-03-2010, 05:35 PM)Andy Wrote:  Ya know. I find it interesting that sarah is taking the argument/discussion into two different threads. If all she wanted to do was make a statement for other noog (and potential noog) users. Well she has done that. She has told her story and can leave it here for future reading on the forum. She has stated that she is ready to go to court. She is not interested in well meant advice. Others don't agree with her. No one is going to change their minds. So what up. Maybe she is free fishing. Every class action lawsuit needs as many claimants as possible. Plus, she can try out her arguments here before her court apperancet. I'm in retail. When someone says the lawyer/sue word. We go to just the facts.
Just food for thought folks.

OK, I soooo believe you, you say, even you know the possible side effects. But Lucy said she does not know. Funny.

(24-03-2010, 05:39 PM)Andy Wrote:  PS.
Forgot the end of the line.
Just the facts. Then we don't say anything else at all. She says the warnings are not enough. I don't currently use the noog. But even I know the possible side effects. I did my homework.

Sarah, I've had just about enough of your whining, sniffling, insulting bitchiness! I'm on the verge of wanting to start a lawsuit against you for slander, defamation of character, and harassment! Nobody has done anything but try to help you for months, it's not our fault you're a stupid idiot that doesn't know how to spell or follow instructions and advice. If you're not happy with the damn indentations, then stop noogling, take the supplies Lucy offered to send you to try to help make them go away and buzz off. Don't keep hounding and attacking everyone that has done nothing but try to help you. They don't look that damn bad, and they're even in your before pictures that you listed, like I said on the NB forum, noogling didn't cause them, if anything it only made them worse which is nobody's fault but your own because you should have stopped completely when they started bothering you. Sounds to me like you're an addict that doesn't want to give up, but doesn't want to live with side effects. Well, you can't have it both ways, either put up with the damn indentations and keep noogling, or stop noogling and leave us all the hell alone! I think we all know why you're single now too, I don't know a single man on the face of this earth that would put up with your crap. That's probably why you're so worried about your precious appearance and why you're so addicted to wanting bigger boobs, with your attitude the only way you'll ever be able to attract a man for even a single night is by being a sleazy slut, which is probably why you're so worried about them. As for me, I found the one man that I want to spend the rest of my life with that loves me and appreciates me for me, not because I'm trying to look like a slut for him. He accepted me with my tiny boobs, way before I even tried noogling, so the swelling I get that he likes to look at and play with is just an added bonus. I don't have to try to make them bigger to make my man happy and want me or for any of the other BS reasons you claimed. You're just jealous because I have a good man and you don't! Maybe if you'd become a better person you would too.:idea:

One more thing:

Noogleberry addicts and associates, please pray that my indentations will go away in 2-3 months or mas 6 months. and save your arguments for the court.

It wasted my whole day in replying these ignorant nonsense. NEVER AGAIN! I am more productive and useful then this.

GO ahead, sue me, I could give you my address and all personal details. Feel sad for you and pity you.

I saw your wedding pic you posted another day, I am pretty sure, your husband wont mind your indentations, a guy like that is grateful from bottom his heart that he even gets a woman to sleep with him. Perfection is a luxury for the lowest low like him and you.

And from your posts I can understand that you are grateful that eventually a man aggrees to marry you. You two are the perfect match. I am 100% sure you are the most beautiful woman among the poor people you socialize with.

P.S: you are one of the people who do not read my posts properly. what a waste of my time. That pic is not mine, it is an example only!

And the perpose for me to do NBE is for myself, to make myself happy and look good in my beloved dressed. Not for the desperation to please a man!

A girl should learn to love herself and have self respect first!

(24-03-2010, 05:54 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  Sarah, I've had just about enough of your whining, sniffling, insulting bitchiness! I'm on the verge of wanting to start a lawsuit against you for slander, defamation of character, and harassment! Nobody has done anything but try to help you for months, it's not our fault you're a stupid idiot that doesn't know how to spell or follow instructions and advice. If you're not happy with the damn indentations, then stop noogling, take the supplies Lucy offered to send you to try to help make them go away and buzz off. Don't keep hounding and attacking everyone that has done nothing but try to help you. They don't look that damn bad, and they're even in your before pictures that you listed, like I said on the NB forum, noogling didn't cause them, if anything it only made them worse which is nobody's fault but your own because you should have stopped completely when they started bothering you. Sounds to me like you're an addict that doesn't want to give up, but doesn't want to live with side effects. Well, you can't have it both ways, either put up with the damn indentations and keep noogling, or stop noogling and leave us all the hell alone! I think we all know why you're single now too, I don't know a single man on the face of this earth that would put up with your crap. That's probably why you're so worried about your precious appearance and why you're so addicted to wanting bigger boobs, with your attitude the only way you'll ever be able to attract a man for even a single night is by being a sleazy slut, which is probably why you're so worried about them. As for me, I found the one man that I want to spend the rest of my life with that loves me and appreciates me for me, not because I'm trying to look like a slut for him. He accepted me with my tiny boobs, way before I even tried noogling, so the swelling I get that he likes to look at and play with is just an added bonus. I don't have to try to make them bigger to make my man happy and want me or for any of the other BS reasons you claimed. You're just jealous because I have a good man and you don't! Maybe if you'd become a better person you would too.:idea:

No one should reply on this thread or any other thread like that really...It is just too much!!!

Ok, The side effects I was refering to (veins on top showing through, indentions..etc) were in the threads of both this forum and the Noog forum. You eighter didn't do your homework, or ignored the warnings of others. Of course lucy can't say what side effects you may suffer. Everyone is diffrent. Biology is diffrent for every person. I don't use the noog. For my personal reasons having to do with my biology. I scar easily for one thing. As to the comment about we all better hope the marks go away.
First off. what marks? I didn't see anything to object to in your pics. Second, I don't know what you mean by those comments. I am not "out" as a trasgendered person. That is why I (we all) use private e-mail or the PM servioce here. If you are saying you are going to pull us all into court. Well...I think ya'll know what I am saying.
This was a futile comment by an angry person.
I agree, Enough time has been spent on this.
I am sorry that you feel so angry and abused. Please stop taking it out on us.

Ah, so you posted pics that don't even show your own supposed indentations. What good does showing what someone else looks like, makes me wonder if you even have indents or if your just looking to make money like Anastasia said. Did you think that threatening with a lawsuit would get you a quick settlement offer from Lucy? I don't think she's the kind to bow down and kiss your butt like you expect everyone else to. And please, you say that you're whole reason for going overboard about this whole thing is from you wanting to look your best to please yourself and make you look good for you. So you're stuck on yourself then, that would be another reason for you to be single, no man wants a woman that thinks she's God's gift to them when she's not. Get a life!Tongue

I am not angry at all, it is laughable that so many illogical, ignorant people like you. go back and read my posts word by word, you will have all the answers.

(24-03-2010, 06:22 PM)Andy Wrote:  Ok, The side effects I was refering to (veins on top showing through, indentions..etc) were in the threads of both this forum and the Noog forum. You eighter didn't do your homework, or ignored the warnings of others. Of course lucy can't say what side effects you may suffer. Everyone is diffrent. Biology is diffrent for every person. I don't use the noog. For my personal reasons having to do with my biology. I scar easily for one thing. As to the comment about we all better hope the marks go away.
First off. what marks? I didn't see anything to object to in your pics. Second, I don't know what you mean by those comments. I am not "out" as a trasgendered person. That is why I (we all) use private e-mail or the PM servioce here. If you are saying you are going to pull us all into court. Well...I think ya'll know what I am saying.
This was a futile comment by an angry person.
I agree, Enough time has been spent on this.
I am sorry that you feel so angry and abused. Please stop taking it out on us.

another illogical person, that is why you have to earn your bread and butter by attaching to a poor old ugly man. .

Regarding of court case, well, the money Lucy makes I am sure is a fortune for a poor family like you and others. A person lke me would not even care about such a small business. I feel I am getting my hands dirty here by talking to poor and low class people like you, who are cynical, desperate too.

(24-03-2010, 06:38 PM)Teeny Tiny Wrote:  Ah, so you posted pics that don't even show your own supposed indentations. What good does showing what someone else looks like, makes me wonder if you even have indents or if your just looking to make money like Anastasia said. Did you think that threatening with a lawsuit would get you a quick settlement offer from Lucy? I don't think she's the kind to bow down and kiss your butt like you expect everyone else to. And please, and for you to say that you're whole reason for going overboard about this whole thing is from you wanting to look your best to please yourself and make you look good for you. So you're stuck on yourself then, that would be another reason for you to be single, no man wants a woman that thinks she's God's gift to them when she's not. Get a life!Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon