Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

YOU SHOULD READ ALL MY POSTS FIRST BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENTS THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!

1. I said I will give it 2-3 months or even 6 month to see if the indents will go away on my first post! Are you sure you have the ability to read properly?

2. . Reagrding of the The comments on Noogleberry Forum, read Teeny Tiny's post, she mede offensive comments first!

3. About Anastasia, I said: I do not want to ARGUE with you!

(24-03-2010, 03:15 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  Sara,
You insulted people who were offering you advice and help and you came out very aggresive and strong about the whole issue.You made really disrespectful comments on the NG forum and i can't get why.You haven't even waited long enough before threatening people and creating this whole mess.We are not addicts,we do love NG and we appreciate Lucy's service and help where i can say it is the best i have had from any company.It really seems you are creating stuff just to take legal action and you were not cooperative at all,Rather than that you were just insulting and attacting the whole NG forum and members and lucy.the way you respond to Anastasia(i will not reply or comment on your post)i just found it rude since she helped you before and i really don't know how you are comprehending the whole thing.You could just have brought the whole thing up in a different way.Maybe asked for advice,lucy could have sent you the oil and cream she offered,you could have used them for a good amount of time like 3 months or more.Then if they didn't go away maybe contact Lucy again and seek for help before bring the whole legal action up and the whole mess...I know it is very hard to have things go wrong,i know that,and it is frustrating..I had a nose job and it went wrong the first time and i had lipo that left me with permanent skin marks.This doesn't mean that someone should be that aggresive.Indentions are not nice,but as said it is not permanent,so was it worth all you have done and everyone you attacted?After all the two forums were a place you asked for help and advice for and a place of confrort and support for all of us.It is not wrong to say you have a problem from something,but the way you did that was just not right...

(24-03-2010, 07:07 AM)sara30500 Wrote:  itsjust4fun91: Just to be precise: I have never pumped 5 hours straight, it is impossible! and I do not think I applied high pressure, my boobs rarely turn in to pink.

Anastasia: once again, I do not want to argue with you, period!

Please refer to the following thread, where you said you pumped 5 hours straight. Your words, not mine, if we are going to be precise. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=600

I said @after 5 hours pumping@, that means 5 hours in TOTAL, NOT 5 hours straight. Look at the Noogleberry dome, NO human can stand 5 hours straight pumping.

(24-03-2010, 03:37 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  
(24-03-2010, 07:07 AM)sara30500 Wrote:  itsjust4fun91: Just to be precise: I have never pumped 5 hours straight, it is impossible! and I do not think I applied high pressure, my boobs rarely turn in to pink.

Anastasia: once again, I do not want to argue with you, period!

Please refer to the following thread, where you said you pumped 5 hours straight. Your words, not mine, if we are going to be precise. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=600

Ummm i have a BA in business so i guess i am able to read properly and that is exactly what i was talking about...Do what ever you want..No one can reason with you without being attacted....So sad really!

Sometimes in life. We get all the information we can. On something we are going to do with our bodies. Then we roll the dice. Sometimes you get snake eyes. That is the funny thing about biology. It does have a mind of its own.
Sue, don't sue. That is your choice. Just remember. The next time you go to buy a specialty item. And It costs twice what it used to. Someone probably sued them over something they should have been aware of beforehand. McDonalds and the cup of scalding coffee for instance. I got burned on my mouth the other day when biting into a
McDonalds fried sandwich. Hot grease pooped out onto my mouth. Did I say anything.
No, I just don't eat fried sandwiches from there anymore.

BTW..the majority of the ladies here on this forum are not Noog addicts. They have proven time and again. That they are intelligent adult women that make informed decisions. Then take responsibility for their actions.

A BA in Business? And you could not fully understand my posts? I wonder how credible your BA in Bussiness is.

Or maybe you just chose to be biased deliberately?

(24-03-2010, 04:25 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  Ummm i have a BA in business so i guess i am able to read properly and that is exactly what i was talking about...Do what ever you want..No one can reason with you without being attacted....So sad really!

Sara, please shake it off! It really isn´t worth it, your indents will probably go away in time, just be positive.
It is true that Teeny became offensive first, but you don´t need to follow that line as well. If someone attacks you or disregards your complaints, it is always more useful to calmly ask him/her why he/she is doing that. Then your complaint comes across as legitimate.
Threatening to sue always sounds agressive, so you´ll only get people to act defensive and that will not help you at all. You´ll only get angry on top of being worried about the indents.

The reason I want to sue Noogleberry is: I want to bring this side effect to people's attention, I hope less people will make the same mistake. That is ALL

And I am well aware of that some people are desperate for bigger boobs will go for anything regardless of all the health risks. and will jump in to attack anyone who may put their bigger boob's hope at risk.

And that Teeny Tiny person, all she does every day is pumping 8-10 hours, everyday, for her husband to consmue the temporary bigger poobs at night, ans she has been doing it for 7-10 months with out a wee bit permanent result, sad and pitiful, really, I understand why she was so aggressive, as Noogleberry is her bread and butterr

It is hard to reason with unreasonable and addicted and desperate people. I am out.

(24-03-2010, 05:13 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Sara, please shake it off! It really isn´t worth it, your indents will probably go away in time, just be positive.
It is true that Teeny became offensive first, but you don´t need to follow that line as well. If someone attacks you or disregards your complaints, it is always more useful to calmly ask him/her why he/she is doing that. Then your complaint comes across as legitimate.
Threatening to sue always sounds agressive, so you´ll only get people to act defensive and that will not help you at all. You´ll only get angry on top of being worried about the indents.

Ya know. I find it interesting that sarah is taking the argument/discussion into two different threads. If all she wanted to do was make a statement for other noog (and potential noog) users. Well she has done that. She has told her story and can leave it here for future reading on the forum. She has stated that she is ready to go to court. She is not interested in well meant advice. Others don't agree with her. No one is going to change their minds. So what up. Maybe she is free fishing. Every class action lawsuit needs as many claimants as possible. Plus, she can try out her arguments here before her court apperancet. I'm in retail. When someone says the lawyer/sue word. We go to just the facts.
Just food for thought folks.

PS.
Forgot the end of the line.
Just the facts. Then we don't say anything else at all. She says the warnings are not enough. I don't currently use the noog. But even I know the possible side effects. I did my homework.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon