Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little worried help?

Hi everyone, im a little worried as i have woke up this morning and my breasts are heavely swollen and tender, i dont know what this is and i am worried, they are firm but there is no lumps or anything and both breasts are the same so its not just one, but i could not fit in my bra this morning as it was to tight and i bulged out the top. I had thought my lactation problem had returned but this is completely different and it has happened over night, does anyone have any ideas or has had it happen to them, im going doctors tomorrow to hve it checked but i am concerned. Thanks everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, are you running a fever? Are there any areas of your breasts that are red, or hot to the touch? I was just thinking of a milk duct infection. I've had two in my life and they are painful until you get antibiotics. Sometimes you just generally feel bad all over, like you have the flu.
Good luck to you, and hopefully the doc can help. Maybe a warm heating pad to ease the discomfort.[/align]

Hi Bellalily, thanks for the fast reply hun, i feel fine just so swollen and heavy, they are not red but i do have some red flushing on my chest and neck but i do get this sometimes anyway, i have noticed my veins are really sticking out on my boobs and i seem to have a really big vein come up around my nipples and going up my boobs, i have not long started my routine again and i am worried that might have started me to lactate again but this is so sudden and not like how it was when i lactated last time, i am starting to panic abit Sad. Thanks for your help hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl, I realize that I am not qualified to help. I looked around google a bit. I agree without lumps or bumps or other signs of infection, it may not be that. May I proppose that your recent procecdure has allowed your body to become female hormone dominant. Perhaps you are responding to the increase in female hormones. Your body may think you are hitting a second puberty level and developing inaccorrdance. This may be temporary, as your body adjusts to the new levels of hormones. Maybe check your blood pressure if you have cuff?

Hope your doctors visit goes ok, let us know.
Will keep you in my thoughts and if ok Prayers

andy

May I also suggest a hot soak in the tub with a little lavender if you have it. I know you are worried. I just got back from the doctors myself. Blood pressure keeps going up and I have pain in the groin area. Just knew it was another hernia. Doc says no. May be related to the diabeties. Oh joy. Anyway just try and relax (I kow easier said than done.) and wait and see what the doc says.
So if it is due to the increase of female hormones in your system. Then yes you are probaly going to get more breast growth.Big Grin

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply honey but unfortunetly i have discoverd what the problem is, i am lactating again really badly, it must be due to the changes in my hormones but i have to say i am abit fed up of this happening, thats twice now in 4 months but this seems so much worse than the last time, i am going doctors tomorrow and see what they say about this but im really fed up lol i feel like crying its so uncomfortable at the moment and i am leaking really bad, oh well atleast its nothing serious, thanks again hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon