Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bovine colostrum or swiss lamb

Big Grin hello...

ok quick question,,, i was looking for bo on ebay and found this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLOSTRUM-30-Stand...1c0f6616c0

just wondering would bovine colostrum or swiss lamb placenta better to get growth hormones from??

im thinking that mabe the colostrum would be better because its made to help a calf grow very quickly in a short amount of time,
and theoretically once a placenta is no longer in use how can it have all the growth hormones it normlly would have still in it once its been taken out

i want to try a product like these with the growth hormones in, but dont know whic 1 although im leaning towards the colostrum,

any help.....Big Grin

?
thanks 4 any replys Heart

I don't know about it for nbe, But know that colostrum is a very important cornerstone for the immune system. Back when I was part of the la leche league, they always stressed how important it was for a baby to get that first few day of colostrum to strengthen their immune system. I have also seen first hand what happens when calves are taken straight from their mothers at birth to be auctioned instead of letting them get the first few days of colostrum. They get sick a lot easier and you are more likely to loose some calves when that happens. It's one of the reasons at auctions they will state that the calves were mother fed for the first few days or not.

Luckily humans aren't as fragile as calves and seem to be fine if they don't get it, but it's still better if they do.

I'm really glad you brought this up though, because when I did a search I found info saying it's a great anti inflamatory and is really good for RA and other diseases that involve the immune system. Since I have an auto immune disease, I will definately look into this further! All these years of dealing with calves and babies and it never crossed my mind an adult might take it! thanks for posting it and I hope someone else can answer your question about the nbe part.

Mel

thanks just for fun for replying...

lol i just edited the post because i was reading about slp on the noogleberry site (mariahsds),..

now im in to minds, i really like the sound of the colostrum, and i was reading about how fast a calf(who suckles from its mother) grows in its 1st few days of life, oviously a calf has to grow much quicker than a human baby just to survive.

plus i drink cows milk so its closer to my comfort zone rather than the placenta...:D

i never thought about it posibly helping the immune system aswell, good point ill google a bit more about it.

i came to thinking about this because i used to do and exercise dvd (melb totally fit) very very late at night and then take 3000mgs of epo and when i would wake in the morning my boobs swelled up sooooooo much it was amazing,
but when i took the epo without doing the exercise i wouldnt get any change.

some1 on another forum said its the human growth hormone being released from the exercise that is most likley causing the change.
so thats what has made me look more in to it.

plus colostrum is not expensive and easy to get hold of...

i know that the human growth hormone is different from a cows but the colostrum is very similar to a humans (from what ive read-not fact)...

:heart:

just wanna add that a few years ago i saw a documentry about people who had cancer and were using nateral therapys to get rid or keep it from spreading.

anyway there was this man that had a tumor (i think thats what it was), and it was touch and go wether he wa sgoing to have an operation.. he got advice from somwhere and started buying breast milk for himself (human breast milk) he blended it in smoothies several times a day,
he went back to have tests done to see how much it had spread and basically it had not spread, he continued with the breast milk and the cancer shrank over time, i dont know if he got rid of the cancer but he managed to stop himself needing further surgery just from using the breast milk,
amazing dont ya think.

http://www.shopnewzealand.co.nz/en/cp/Ch...rrency=GBP

this is colostrum for CHILDREN....

Okay, I just made an impulse purchase. LOL. Is there any other type? Anyway I got enough to try for a month. I'm hoping to see a difference not just in my psoriatic athritis, but also in the small patches of psoriasis that are coming back now that I've been off the methotrexate for awhile. I'm always willing to try new things as I'm determined to beat this and not be a cripple before 50!

i already have good results at least with my joints from the grape seed extract I take, but if I could find something that also took care of the skin also, then that would be awesome.

I'm about to take a break from my BB and several other supplements while I do some cleanses and hopefully will have this by the time my cleansing is done.

Awesome, I'm so excited after reading some of the reviews on this stuff.

Once again, Thanks,
Mel

hi j4f,

let me know how you get on with the colostrum, im serching for some right now, but ill have to buy it next week i think.

i may get the swanson ultra or just the cheap and cherful stuff from ebayBig Grin

i feel that it must be really good for the body, imagaine how many vitamins r in this stff, prob wont need to get an extra multivit....

i would preferably like my colonic session b4 i take it though

just knowing that colostrum is what feeds life its self and can feed a calf or human baby alone with nothing else is definatly a miracle product if there ever was 1.. dont you think...

if i like it then i may consider it for my son when he is older, who know the benifits he could get from this to help him in life??? ill test on myself 1st though Heart

oh, if it helps my noogleberry swelling then im a happy lady

i already have good results at least with my joints from the grape seed extract I take, but if I could find something that also took care of the skin also, then that would be awesome.

I'm about to take a break from my BB and several other supplements while I do some cleanses and hopefully will have this by the time my cleansing is done.

Mel,

GSE doesn't help with your skin? Thats really strong stuff. Have you ever looked into Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), it has done wonders for me in soo many ways. Joints, skin, energy, and acid reflex, I am addicted to it. I take smalls shots of Dr. Bragg Organic ACV with honey and water on an empty stomach. I also like to apply it to my skin even though it smells like dog:

I have been recommending it to everyone I know and everyone has fallen in love with it. It truly has special healing powers. But'cha gotta drink it cold or the taste it horrible.

I take it all the time just and Im trying to figure out if it would be okay to continue once I strated my 2nd go at nbe.It can cause major weight loss. But then on the other hand it also keeps your organs clean and assist with blood circulation so it may actually help it direct blood flow to the boobies!

Im doing my research trying to find out what method of nbe it gonna be for the 2nd time around. Thinking about BO just wanting to keep searching the forums.

When I say it hasn't helped with my skin, I mean it hasn't helped with the psoriasis on my skin in places. Other than that GSE is great for skin, for wrinkles and sun damage repair. Psoriasis is an auto immune disease which is why I'm hoping this might show some results with my immune system.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon