Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RECOMMENDATIONS ON USAGE OF PM

Bug 

i am about to use pm from pmuk but they dont disclose any instructions on how to use it, i am familiar of the 14days on and off but is it from when your period starts or when your finished?

do you use the pm spray everyday even on the 14 day off?
what are you favourites or preferences when it comes to massage of pm cream/spray as again the pictures are quite simple

any help will be highly appreciated because as you can tell i am very confused!Sad

Hi

use it from the first day of bleeding until day 14.

However you need to start gradually as it can make your next period seriously late. i would recommend only 12 days max first month and maybe only one a day, or one one day then 2 the next, and gradually build up over the months. At the end of the day if you delay your next period hugely then you will just be delaying your ability to begin the next cycle of PM.

Re spray you can use every day. i found it made my nipples leak a bit. nothing too grim but definitely there.

Thx! Very helpful

Taking it during your period can make it very uncomfortable. I would recommend at the end. Also duration should be half your cycle, if it's 28 days then 14, if it is 30 then 15.

Shoot for 1 gram a day. If you get the negative sides then cut it back.

I did something strange.. I started like 18 days before my cicle and y stopped 9 days before it. It came punctual but i only took one pill 500mg a day and for a bit more than a week...

Didn't want to start a new thread, but look what I've found:

"I’d say yes. The daily dose for Pueraria mirifica is 2 mg / kg; unless you’re 550lbs (250 Kgs), you’re either taking too much or you’re not taking true PM.

I looked at their website and there’s no indication that this is real PM. In Japan, more than 85% of PM products are falsely labeled.

I can’t tell you with any level of certainty that what you’re taking is not PM, but losing your period is a reported symptom of taking Pueraria candolii or any one of the 100+ Pueraria roots, that are NOT the true mirifica sub-species."

http://alternative-doctor.com/body-stuff...great-but/

Why do the manufacturers say to either take 100 mg/day or even 500 mg... wouldn't it be like a huge overdose?

It was 2mg a day per kilo in one study.

Another study has them taking 800mg a day, another taking 1 gram a day.

All stated no negative side effects.

Which is why most dosages are recommended 750mg-1g because they are the highest tested levels.

Taking 100mg a day will yield almost zero results for breast enlargement. In a study they did I think it was 200mg vs 800mg. For breast enlargement the first group averaged an 11% growth. But the other group had an 81% growth. I think it was over 6 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon