Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm with vitex pointless??

I think I am slightly ED because I get abit of pms (this is the only symptom I have) however quite recently (by it's own) it's been very mild. I am thinking of using pm from pmuk, but rather using 2 aday, 1aday at first
this my idea:
pm 1aday for 14 days 500mg
Vitex 1aday from15 day to 28 day 400mg
Then ramp it up gradually?

Is there any point using vitex because surely it would cancel out the pm?

I am very confused :s

Any input will be highly appreciated-I have been looking in the old website but nothing directly answers my question

Bump... I'd be interested in answers to this as well... anyone?

(14-03-2010, 02:05 PM)missispo Wrote:  I think I am slightly ED because I get abit of pms (this is the only symptom I have) however quite recently (by it's own) it's been very mild. I am thinking of using pm from pmuk, but rather using 2 aday, 1aday at first
this my idea:
pm 1aday for 14 days 500mg
Vitex 1aday from15 day to 28 day 400mg
Then ramp it up gradually?

Is there any point using vitex because surely it would cancel out the pm?

I am very confused :s

Any input will be highly appreciated-I have been looking in the old website but nothing directly answers my question

vitex u can take it daily, up to 18 months, pueraria take it only for 14 days!

take pueraria the first day of your circle, when your period comes.

it doesn;t cancel the one the other, vitex coach your pituitary gland, which gives the order to produce progesterone and normalize the hormones, pueraria is a phytoestrogen which direclty goes to your system and helps with your estrogen.

Now, i have bought from companies pueraria, and i don;t like their prices at all, because the studies which they did with pueraria was with pueraria "extract", 800mg per day. That gave result to women, and i have found a company in which they give in bulk sizes pueraria extract for professional use, but u can use it also i guess.
I haven;t bought from them, but i want to.
puerariathai.com, is their website.

Because i have pcos, im using biointentical progesterone which i have found in the pharmacy in my country, and i mix it with cream and almond oil and i masage my breasts, and i see results.

when i start again with pueraria my plan is : start the first day of my circle with pueraria extract 800mg each day, also use the liquid form for massaging.. After 12 days i start with bio-progesterone and i massage my breasts for 14 days. Then my period comes and i repeat.

i was using vitex for 2 months, and i didn;t saw any results with my pcos and pms. With progesterone i see results, my period is good, and i don;t have pain.
For now i use progesterone for 14 days in my 12th day of my circle, and i massaging my breasts everyday with almond oil. I see results with that combination
so....
hope i help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon