Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have assimetric breasts, is any of the pumping systems can help?

Hey girls,

I don't have size problems, I don't want to have any bigger breast then I already have. But they are a sort of assimetric. I don't want to have an operation. I would like to know, whether these pumping devices can help with my problem and which one would you recomend?
Thanks a lot

Hey Adeliatheone,
I did two cycles of brava before; one where I used the domes on both breasts and than another when I only used it on my smaller breast. It really evened them out. I am sure any suction method would do this. I am now using noogleberry and seeing great results after almost 3 months Smile Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your answer. If brava worked for you, I think I will give a try. Thanks for the advice

(14-03-2010, 03:22 AM)CousinRose Wrote:  Hey Adeliatheone,
I did two cycles of brava before; one where I used the domes on both breasts and than another when I only used it on my smaller breast. It really evened them out. I am sure any suction method would do this. I am now using noogleberry and seeing great results after almost 3 months Smile Good luck!

you can actually get noogleberry with only one dome, AND you can get an airlock to use per dome if you get two, so you can put more suction on one side than the other and try to balance them out.

there are options... lots of people have done it to balance.

best boobie wishes!

emmie

brava is like sooo expensive tho...NB is only 70 bucks

noogleberry is evening mine out, for sure. Just pump the smaller one if you don't want anymore growth than what you have already.

With my 45-day experience with Noogleberry, I find it very convenient to use in the evening just before going to bed.I started with A-B cups double system with 30 mins a day for about 25 days then I changed to medium cups size. I also traveled to I couldn't keep up so well with the time schedule ) therefore any time or chance during my trip, I pumped Wink. 5 weeks later I changed to large cup size and been using as single system because my chest is not wide enough. I am missing few mm each side though in diameter dimension.Now I am about to change to bra size C. I feel really really good about the result.

I had one smaller breast as well... and I did want to increase my size so I would use an airlock on each dome and put more pressure on the smaller side and this did even them out. Sometimes I would only pump the small side and not the big side. And they are both the same size now, use to one side was I believe 1/2 inch smaller in diameter than the other one when measuring across each breast. Oh forgot to say I use a noogleberry pump. Hope this helps and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon