Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

(12-01-2011, 11:16 PM)Sally Wrote:  
(12-01-2011, 01:54 PM)La Rose Wrote:  Sally, I hope for a triple DBig Grin!!! I´m working on it...You too?Tongue

Hi hun, i think i'm going for a E cup, i have boobie greed....hihi Big Grin Big Grin

Hi hunny bunny, there is one law and that´s the LAW OF ATTRACTION!!

On my 3rd month of UB.
No growth yet but have had growing pains.

oh my ive been missing in action myself.
i ordered NB but got shipping problems so i dont know if i will retry
after i was refunded.
or maybe just take UB,

ladies can u tell me how has it been with UB?

Goddess, I can feel your pain. As I did have years of experience with NBE before something actually worked. I have to tell you what I found to be my biggest downfalls when I didn't have success.

#1 A positive attitude is a MUST. I know that's easier said then done, trust me I know. But if you go into a program saying "nothing else has worked for me, this is going to be another waste of my time and money" then it will be. Go into it not expecting a whole lot, but don't try to talk yourself out of it either, there needs to be a balance. What I did when it did work for me was I just made whatever I was doing a habit. I did it like it was nothing, like brushing your teeth everyday. Soon you will forget you're even doing it, it will be helpful to not stress every month saying "OMG have I grown yet!?".

#2 Don't obsess over the measuring tape. The last part of #1 brings up my points here. The best thing to do, lock up any measuring tapes you have. Don't even think about taking them out all the time. I would say maybe measure every few months, but don't make it a stressful thing. Judge your growth by how your bras fit, how they feel in your hands, etc.

#3 Be consistent in your program. One of the reasons I failed in the past was because I was not consistent. You have to take or do whatever it is you are doing for NBE everyday, no exceptions until you have gotten where you need to be. I also recommend you do any program at least 6 months before giving up on it (unless you are having bad side effects or health issues of course).

#4 Be PATIENT!!! Booby growing takes time, especially if you have a high metabolism. I didn't go from a AA to a D overnight, it just doesn't work that way.

Okay now, with you starting BO, I suggest you be sure you get the right amount of protein per day, supplement if you have to. I did and I think it worked out well. Massaging your breasts daily really helps. And getting a good amount of water per day helps booby growth and health in general. I suggest half your body weight in ounces of water. So for me, that's 60 or so ounces. I usually drink about 64. If you haven't checked it out, I suggest checking out a Noogleberry. I believe the combination of BO, massaging and pumping with the Noogleberry is what gave me the success I've had. Hope this helps, and don't give up!

I was skinny before I started. A size 3 in pants because of my hips and butt, but skinny everywhere else, I was 110 pounds soaking wet. Doing the protein and everything else, and well I started eating more than normal thinking that would help me. I'm now about 127 and a size 32D. I did get up in the 130's but trying to get my weight back down to 120 or 115 and keep the boobage haha. I got down to 122 and was still a 32D so I know I can do it.

Hi Anastatia. I am debating whether to order UB. BB is simply too expensive when they say it won't work for a diabetic. Or to order swansons Glandular and maybe add the pituitary glandular later if I am not seeing any results. Any thoughts? Looking to take it for a short period of time. Maybe five months or so to boost my development a little, larger nipples and areola, kick the ducts and avioli into growing more.

Anastasia, do you know if it´s oke to Take GABA and BO (UB) at the same time? I'm 33 years old.

Andy, unfortunately I think others could answer that better than I could. I only have experience with UB, not with any other BO brands. UB worked for me, which is all I know. I never took anything like pituitary, but I have noticed others taking it with BO.

La Rose, same thing with Andy, I don't have experience with that supplement, sorry. So I'm not sure about it. I never looked into GABA, but I always read women who started NBE that took it were menopausal or post-menopause. I could be wrong on that though as I never really read about it.

thank you anyway Anastastia! I am impressed with the knowledge you have and the insistence. I love you picture at Noogleberry!! Great job.Wink
Photo 

(11-03-2010, 01:05 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  I thought that I would set up a thread for Ultra Breast users to drop in and just say, "I'm a user" to make it easier for new members to figure out which program pages will contain information on the BO brand they are wanting to try. So let's get things rolling!

Hiya all, I’ve never been shy about posting on other forums, mainly Cheryl’s, so can’t think why I’ve not posted on here. Find it difficult reading from the screen so printed off the first 7 pages of the Ultra Breast v/s Bountiful Breast thread. Feels I’ve know Anastasia forever. Magic thread. Well for me the price just and to influence but also the fact that Anastasia is on a similar regime to me, and if her avatar is anything to go by, she is certainly a magic success at this. So I’ve put my order in to MedPlex for a couple of bottles of UB. I’ve owe my treasured boobies to Tissue Expansion with the Bosom Beauty 2012 over the passed 3 going on 4 years, the last year putting my Brava on the night shift. If you’re seeing pound signs, I did get it cheap on ebay. I have also been on FG, SP, RC and Gaba for just under six months. Don’t worry Noogleberry have had an important part to play, I first started pumping with them, and I’m now back with them as there cups are far superior to the Bosom Beauty which tend to crack, so I use NB cups with my BB. An undisputed C cup would now be my target, with larger areola, nice hips, and a tasty bottom all very much on my wish list. I hate to wish time away, but I do look forward to posting some positive stuff about UB on here. So please don’t go with out me, I want to be on your list. Love Pippa xx

Phillipa, if you are currently taking herbs, you need to stop the herbs, do a cleanse break for a couple of weeks during the cleanse and then start the UB. It's not a good idea to mix herbs with BO or to go from one to the next right away without cleansing your system. Reason being that you can have too many hormones in your system and this will put a halt to your results. Whenever I changed my program from herbs to BO, I would break and cleanse. Even when I was doing herbal products and I wanted to switch to another herbal product, I would cleanse in between. It's very important. And yep my avatar is me, I'm wearing one of those built in bra type tank tops, but it has no padding. So that's all me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon