Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

The main one is the one I order from www.medplex.net it's where you will get the best price, the other sites that sell it bump up the prices tremendously to make huge profit. Trust me on this I emailed them to ask for their wholesale price, the other sites are making 300% and 400% profit, that's ridiculous! Medplex's prices are just a little above the wholesale, if going by the wholesale price they are only making about 25% profit. So really they are giving good prices. I might start selling it on ebay since they did give me a good wholesale price, but won't be able to sell it less than they are at first. I have to cover my costs and make profit after all, but at least with me... I have a paypal merchant account and will be offering paypal as the payment option. Hope this helps.

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum (well to post, I've been following it for a while). Anyway, I did a lot of research before starting on UB. A few years ago I tried FeMax which did absolutely nothing for me. Then I read that if herbals don't work for you then BO probably will. So I got very interested. Some months ago I stopped taking birth control pills and my breasts totally deflated!! So then I did some more research and decided to spend the $55 on the 3 months supply. I also read that you should start taking BO right after your period which I did. I started UB on April 16, 2010. I take 3 pills a day and have a protein shake every morning. I am already back to my bc pill size, probably a little bit bigger. I'm actually filling out my bras!! So I hope this info can help someone. I'm already on the second bottle and thinking I might actually buy a bikini for the summer!!

I'm a User in like 3 weeks Smile

Smurfette,Great progress!I wish you good luck!

I started UltraBreast yesterday! I have big hopes for this!! I'm a very small B (or large A) and would like to be a full C, but whatever comes of this, I'll be satisfied. I took my before pics and measurements and will keep everyone posted!

This is great!many have started UB so we can compare our experiences and all thatSmile I am excited to start it too but will have to wait a couple of weeks.

I think I have decided to go with Ultra Breast. I have had acne issues in the past and I still get the occasional breakout. I was on bc, but I didn't really get much bigger on it. I just got a little swelling. I am going back on it. I was only off it because I kept forgetting to take it. I will order my Ultra Breast soon. I have to do the cleanse and stuff first.

I am thinking very much about starting UB. I always wanted to try BB but the price is just crazy! But I guess thinking about it now, after all that money spend into NBE, I think giving BB a try then isn't bad at all.
Wink 

Hi there! I'm pretty much sold on UB, just have to wait for my next paycheck. I'm planning on starting eith the 3 month supply. I know they recommend a protein shake, but I can't afford the one they sell through the website. Any leads on a reasonably cheap and tasty whey isolate shake? Thanks in advance!

I am taking Whey Protein Isolate by Now and it contain L-Tyrosine in it. I am from out of USA so I buy it through Swanson Vitamin or you can get it from bodybuilding.com.

Happy growing!

I didn't know UB sold a protein shake lol I thought only BB did, but yea, I use the NOW brand non-flavored protein isolate, you can get a flavored one if you like. I get the non-flavored as I mix it in various things that way I'm not drinking just one flavor all the time. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon