Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Found This

Awhile back I came across this site, and thought I would post it. I don't know if this is good PM or not, I don't know what the company is like to deal with, and yes the MGS are high, but the price was good, so I thought I would share for another source to obtain PM. You girls will have to decide for yourselves.
I know there have been many questions in regards to PM actually being OK for you, but just a thought,,,,, My neice has been on the is DEPO shot??? its birth control and I know you will know what I mean,, anyway she has been on it for 6 years now under supervision of a doctor, and has not had a period in 5 years,, so really how good can that be for you??? seriously, when she told me 5 years I couldn't believe it. So anyway take care everybody and maybe this might be a helpful site,, I don't know,,, but good luck.
http://www.xherbal.com/products.php?cat=7

Thanks for the info on the PM GoldSnowFlake.That is not a bad price at all.

Personally,I feel better when I was taking my herbs.Once I started using PM,I was only taking a few other things with it.I did take SP with it,but I discontinued that,as it made me gain a little too much in my rear,and I do NOT need to gain there at all.I also started getting a little cellulite,and that disappeared after a while once I stopped it.

As far as the depo-maybe I can set your mind at ease.I took it for years on end,and I recently quit it back in August-that was my last shot,and it is to be done every 3 months.I do have a history of cervical cancer.Thank God it was caught in the early stages.That was about 15 years ago.
I actually did NOT take it for birth control only.I loved it because the pills made me nauseous-when I could remember to take them,it stopped my cycles(just slight break-through bleeding at first)-which used to be just hell on me.My cramps from my cycles were so bad that my mouth would water from the pain,and my cycles were very heavy and very long-about 7-9 days.I literally would pass clots.Not pretty,but true.
I was always on the skinny side,and it helped me to put weight on and maintain it.It was pretty much hormone therapy to me.I took it to balance my hormones.
I am no doctor,but I was under a doctor's close care all the years I took it.Plus,they MAKE you get yearly paps.If you schedule your shot,and it is right at the year,or even over the year,they MAKE you get that pap before they will give you the shot.If you are late on the shot,you have to go through another pregnancy test.Atleast,that is always how they done me.
My mom hated it at first.She was convinced it was just not normal to not have a cycle when non-menopausal.This is how the doc explained to me how it works because my mom was worried to death: you only have menses when an egg has went unfertilized.That is what you are getting rid of.The depo stops you from releasing an egg at all,therefore no need to get rid of the waste from the unfertilized egg.
They will monitor her on it,and by all means-if it does not agree with her-it should be stopped.What works for one may not work for another.

I know when I first started taking PM,I of course,researched it first,then started asking questions.I had seen discussions on the old forum about taking it with birth control pills and problems with it,and about breaks.Moon told me even though it would not interfere with the depos effectiveness,to still take it for 2 weeks on,2 weeks off to be on the safe side,as not to mess up my system.

I quit depo because I feel I do not have a need for it anymore.I believe I balanced out my hormones with my NBE and because I am now starting the early signs of menopause,and I just am having sparse and erratic cycles now.I am starting the hot flashes and well,moodiness,sometimes.I am only 35,but my doc that froze my cells to remove my cervical cancer ( 2 procedures) told me not to be surprised if I went into menopause fairly early because of the scarring from it,along with the scarring from my early childbirths-first child at 15,2nd child at 19,last child at a more age appropriate 27. Plus-my grandson was born this past Dec.,and I absolutely believe his birth stopped my biological clock ticking.

Sorry to yaak your head off,but I hope this has helped.I am only taking (1) 500 mg PM daily right now-the whole ramping up thing after a long unintentional break.I will work to 1000 mg daily. I am going to try to take it daily,since I am not on any type of birth control now.

The docs and nurses that gave me depo made sure to tell me to make sure I took calcium with vit D daily because the depo can cause bone brittleness,which can lead to osteoporosis.That can be a side effect of it.I am still taking the calcium daily.I am 5'2" and I weigh 123 lbs. I take 1200 mg daily-(2) 600 mg tablets/caps/chews.There are many forms of it,including to drink-but it is more expensive.I swallow so many pills daily-what's a couple more?

Let us know how your PM program is going and best wishes to your niece.

P.S.-I took a break the 3rd year on depo,as it was recommended,and I got pregnant with my youngest within 3 months after going off of it,so no problems with fertility from it.i hope this has helped ease your mind some.

(10-03-2010, 05:32 PM)GoldSnowflake Wrote:  Awhile back I came across this site, and thought I would post it. I don't know if this is good PM or not, I don't know what the company is like to deal with, and yes the MGS are high, but the price was good, so I thought I would share for another source to obtain PM. You girls will have to decide for yourselves.
I know there have been many questions in regards to PM actually being OK for you, but just a thought,,,,, My neice has been on the is DEPO shot??? its birth control and I know you will know what I mean,, anyway she has been on it for 6 years now under supervision of a doctor, and has not had a period in 5 years,, so really how good can that be for you??? seriously, when she told me 5 years I couldn't believe it. So anyway take care everybody and maybe this might be a helpful site,, I don't know,,, but good luck.
http://www.xherbal.com/products.php?cat=7

Hey, just wanted to post my experience with these guys - they advertise that they offer online assistance 7 days a week - but I emailed and asked questions about their PM - is it cultivated, has it been tested, what does "organic" mean to them, etc, and they took over a week to get back to me, answered some technical question about how to update my cart, ignored all of my PM questions, and when I wrote them back and politely pointed out that they didn't answer my questions, they never wrote back. So.... kinda shady in my book. Too bad, cuz the price is right, and i love the idea of organic...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon