Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the LUTEAL PHASE?

What is the LUTEAL PHASE?
March 16 2006 at 8:44 PM
Eve M (Login EveEM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Luteal Phase is the time period beginning with the day after ovulation and running through the remainder of your menstrual cycle (ends the day before your next period).

Author Reply

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What is the LUTEAL PHASE? April 7 2006, 3:02 PM

The Luteal Phase is usually from day 15 to 28 of your cycle. In this phase your estrogen levels are low and progesterone is high.

Edit Message Delete Message

Allegra
(no login) Re: What is the LUTEAL PHASE? April 11 2006, 8:38 PM

The second half of the menstrual cycle. Ovulation has occurred, and the corpus luteum produces progesterone primarily to maintain the thickness of the endometrium lining in the uterus in the event that fertilization has occurred. If fertilization has not occurred, progesterone production stops and the endometrium lining is shed during menstruation.

Persephonee
(Login Persephonee) Re: What is the LUTEAL PHASE? April 19 2006, 2:59 PM

I have noticed that as early as day 8 of my cycle that I have ovulation cramps. Is everyone's Luteal phase the same?
Persephonee

Desert Queen
(Login desertqueen)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What is the LUTEAL PHASE? May 1 2006, 3:10 PM

No, not everyone's cycle is the same. It's usually 28 days but not always.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon