Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What the heck do you tell Mom?

I have decided not to tell my mom. Tongue I think she'd freak out over me taking a bunch of pills since I'm so young (I'm 19--actually I'm 18, but I turn 19 in a few days). Even if she didn't freak out, I think she'd find it silly, and I'd feel embarrassed. And I don't know if she'd tell her sisters, so I'd be afraid of it becoming a family joke.

Although I'm not THAT young to still be going through puberty, I hope I can still get away with being seen as a "late bloomer". I don't plan on telling my friends either, unless I get good results, then I might tell my very closest friends.

My older sister knows, because she's done NBE herself. I tried to do it behind her back a few years ago at the same time she was doing her routine, but I had to stop because I was really young and had no job to finance my program.

I guess if you're really close to your mom and you're sure that she'll keep your secret and that she won't look at you like an idiot for trying this, I guess you should tell her. It would be fun to have someone to talk to about it in real life.

If I was in my mid-twenties, got a lot of growth, and was asked for an explanation by my friends and family, I'd probably make up a bunch of lies lol. I'd say that I have a hormone imbalance that caused my boobs to grow (my family/friends wouldn't know anything about how that works so they wouldn't ask questions). And so that they wouldn't worry, I'd probably tell them that I'd gone to the doctor and that he said it was no big deal and that he'd given me something to treat the imbalance. Yeah, I'm a liar. Big Grin

haha, i too am 26 and am wondering the same thing. the only people who know im doing this are my fiancé and one of my friends who is also doing NBE. i don't want to tell my mom at all. a long time ago i told her i wanted to order bountiful breast pills and she was against it- said the herbs cause cancer [she's a doc]. then i wanted brava, also said she was concerned about cancer and then suggested implants. um no! i think most doctors have the mentality that these methods cause cancer, but in my own cynical opinion its because they've been taught to be against natural methods in favor of conventional medicine to make more money for that industry. everything comes down to money for the soul-less.
ANYWAY- ive been sporting 2 bras which make me look like a c/d cup. no one has said anything about my "growth" yet, so i figure it wont be such a shock when they do get that much bigger... and if they do notice- just tell them its a great bra.

I wouldn't tell my mom, haha. I don't plan on getting big enough for it to be a huge difference, just enough to look more proportional, so I'm hoping she won't notice. I could just say it's an awesome new bra :angel: The only person that knows, besides me, is my boyfriend, and he's excited lol. He always asks me if I took my pills yet Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon