Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I really want to use the NB, but I'm scared! Help!

Hey everyone,

I have been reading through the posts of many people who have had successful growth with the NB.

I have just recently found out about this device. I am intrigued by it because I like the fact that it is not necessary to take pills and/or use creams - something that makes me nervous because I do not like the idea of messing with my hormones.

Was anyone else afraid to use it? What made you decide to get over your fear and try it?

I am a 32A, how quickly could I see results if I begin to use it?

I read somewhere that it only increases blood circulation and fills the boobs with blood. Therefore, when use is stopped, the boobs shrink back to normal size. Is this true???

One more thing --- is there any chance that using it will affect my ability to breastfeed in the future?? I don't want to ruin my baby feeding equipment. I have never had kids.

I would would really appreciate it if anyone could help calm my nerves. Smile thank you!!! xoxo

Hi Gina, i am male but i have been using the noogleberry for 14 months but i am on a break at the minute, it has helped me alot to develop as it has many others and i love it. I will try and tell you what i know. The NB should not cause any harm unless you pumped till your boobs went purple over and over again for ages but you wont lol so dont worry there. You only pump untill you feel comfortable, if you get any pain you have pumped a little to much so realease the pressure a little.The NB works like many breast pumps by increasing blood to your breasts and also stimulating the tissue now to start with you will loose the swelling fairly quick but as you keep doing it your breasts will respond and the swelling will gradualy last longer and you will gain more size when pumping, like anything that is continuiously stimulated it will increase in size and hopefully you will develop more breast tissue, hence permanent growth. Now it can take a long time for this to happen but you should notice swelling within a month or 2 and you will love it lol as far as breast feeding goes i am no expert but you should be fine, there has been no reports of any problems with the NB and thousands of women and men use it, so relax hun and give it ago and we are all here on this forum to help and support you if you have any doubts or questions. Good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Noogleberry has forum at http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/
You might want to pop over there and spend some time looking through the threads. Many of the questions you might have (and ones you have not thought of yet) can be answered there. This site has a suction section also I would recomend reading. At the top of the page for any section of this site is archive link. This link will take you to the old forum site which is packed with info.
Good luck and best wishes.
andy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon