Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Solaray Female Caps

Mel, my concern was the black cohoosh as well, however it has a vary small amount...there is 125mg total of 10 differant herbs combined. I aslo was concered with having the SP and Fg in it cuz i really wanted to stay away from those this time around. Maybe i need to go back to the store and double check to see if they have straight BO....

Also, can Goats rue be taken with BO?

TeeTee, I am taking the suggested amount(on the bottle) which is two caps a day...serving size for this amount is listed above in the first thread made by chrystalelle. Have considered upping it by one cap a day, however the FG and SP are a concern for me due to weight gain and hair loss i experienced when i took them before...BUT the dose amount of each of these is very low in Female caps...so i might just keep it at the suggested amount for now and see if any weight gain of hair loss occurs and if not up it by one a day....

I don't know, i am more confused about what to take this time around then i was a little over a yr ago when I first started this journey. You'd think the fact that I know so much more than i did then would help but it only confuses me more. Part of me feel just like giving up....I have lived without boobs for almose 45 yrs....why try to get them now? I know i really want to try, just frustrated as hell!!!!

Ok I am done whining....what to do is the big question.....should i just skip the Female caps all together? Try to find straight BO? Go bakc to the basics and take the nettle root, pumpkin seed oil, epo,fennel and goatsrue? Or try the UB?

Oh, any one who has ordered the UB from medplex....what is the shipping cost? i do live in Ohio so it's not an international shipping.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks all,
laisegirl

i personally would go to the medplex site and get the number to call and . i would have a long list of questions for them including now just what country, but where at in that country they get the bo. if at the end of it, you feel comfortable, then ub would be my choice of which way to go. the gals that r taking it seem to be having the same results as the bb users so far, so i think it works well at least. i really don't think there is a problem with it but since it was brought up recently with some concerns of lack of info i would just do a little more homework. i can't remember if your overseas or states, but if you are overseas, if you would like i will call them and see what i can find out for you. i'll be home on tuesday so just let me know. in the mean time, maybe everyone should put in some questions they would like answered that you or i can ask them. mel

I ordered my ultrabreast through medplex...and if I remember correctly the shipping was free in the US. I havent started them yet...still have a bit of generic left.
I looked at the Solaray caps too....but the generic and the ultra breast are less expensive for the amount of bo you actually need. Ntm not all the extras.
Good luck!

hi, just for fun,

if you do choose to ring, would you mind asking the medplex people how much they charge to ship to the uk, id be very grateful,
i think this will be the deciding factor for me, i have a bad feeling it will be quite a lot SadSad

thanks laisegirl, the fact that your feeling something just from the 2 tablets cant be bad though,Smile

Heart

i still find it strange that some companys charge so much to ship to the uk,??
and for me to send to the us or thailand wherever is fairly cheap, i sent a bag to thailand for some1, and couldnt beleive how cheap it was,,,

ok ive stopped moaning now,, sorry xBlush

Mel, thank you...i think the question of where the bo comes from has been answered at some point if i am not mistaken(which i very well could be) I will have to look. How nice of you to offer to call, that's so sweet, however I am in Ohio so it's no problem for me to call. If the shippng is free as chrystalelle seem to remember then that would be cool. I guess i just need to suck it up and order it....

My question still is can Goats Rue be taken with it?

Tee Tee, if i call i will ask them the cost of shipping to the UK for you...and yes i think the progress i have seen could be fromthe solary caps but a not sure. I will prob finish the bottle. ANd if i haven't ordered the UB from medplex yet, wil get another bottle to take until the UB arrives. I guess this is the route i am destined to take...

bellelily, how many solaray caps did you take and did you see any progress at all with them? How long did you take them?

Thankk ladies,
laisegirl

I didn't take them at all...I did look into them when I was researching bovine ovary.
I've been taking the vitamin power brand of ovary. Its working wonderfully for me so far. In two months I've seen 1 1/4 inch increase.
I was concerned with the black cohosh also...doesnt agree with me.

i remember reading something about black cohosh being bad for you... might want to do a little research on that one.

i can't remember where i saw it. if i can find it again, i will let you know!

emmie

yea black cohoosh was all the rage for awhile, but it was then realized not to be as good as all thought it to be.

I am going to the nutritional store this week and try to find some bo without all the extra stuff. I will add WY and probably goats rue to it though. I don't like the idea of the black cohoosh,fg or the sp in the female caps...but i still think they are doing something cuz i feel fuller...who knows.

thankyou laise girl, if u could give them a ring and ask id be very grateful, the pills themselfs are cheap enough it just all relys on how much they want to post it to me.....

i really was agaisnt taking bo,(i read something bowt bse and tape worms!!!!!Sad)

but so many women r using it that i want to give it a go to.Heart[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon