Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laisegirl's journey

I have been taking herbs on/off since last nov/dec. I did gain some in dec but got stupid, took a fat burner in jan to get rid of the 5 pds that SP gave me. Lost more boobage than I had to start with! Well, DUH!!!
i quit the SP. And the fat burner.

In May started to exercise and just FG and EPO along with multi vit, Fo-ti, biotin, chromium. Then in late july early aug, i added NR, a couple weeks later added pumpkin seed oil. However, i got a UTI. And for the next few weeks i con't withthe some of the UTI symptoms. Realized that it began about the time i started the NR and PSO. SO decided to go off of them. And guess what? The symptoms stopped and not returned. Connection? Seems like it. But i think i will try them again after i take a break from nbe herbs.

I stopped taking FG yesterday. Debating on stopping the EPO too but since it's uppose to help with period symptoms I may con't it. Maybe not. I took one this morning but now as i think about it,maybe a break frim it too would be good.

Plan on staying on this break til mid nov......then i will decide on how to start up again. In the mean time i have to drop the 5 pds that being off work and eating sh***y has given me, however i will do it with eating better and exercise. Amazing how easy it is to get out of shape, and how quickly.

Thinking FG, fennel, GABA, EPO for NBE. L-tyrosine and kelp for weight control. Will con't to read this forum since it has great chats on it plus it is addicting. Big Grin

Will try to keep better records this time around.
laisegirl

It's funny, i realize that i sem to have lost some fullness in the past few days. Wonder what's up? I am not iking it at all!!! I wonder if i will be able to wait til mid nov to start another routine????? Oh decisions decisions.........

hey laise girl,

i see u started in winter, did u grow at all? if so how much?

(26-10-2009, 03:29 AM)laisegirl Wrote:  It's funny, i realize that i sem to have lost some fullness in the past few days. Wonder what's up? I am not iking it at all!!! I wonder if i will be able to wait til mid nov to start another routine????? Oh decisions decisions.........

I find that they look less full at different times in my cycle, then fuller at other times.

ellett...i am so sorry, i just saw your questions. I did start last dec(of end of nov) and I did have growth and feel i would have had alot more had i con't on the SP. BUT the SP caused me weight gain(which i lost after stopping the sp) so i quit. I am going to tryt he nettel root and pumpkin seed oil again at the end on this month. However, I haven't gotten rid of the 5pds i have gained in the past two from being off laidoff. So i may put the new routine off until end of dec, because tom i start a serious diet. I do know that growth is possible for some in winter. hope this helps.....

ok...I have been such a bad girl...i will do great on my diet for a couple days then i fall on my face. What an idiot! so i may put off starting a new routine til dec instead. However i just started a new nurtitional drink on sat and I swear my boobs feel fuller! This drink is filled to the brime with vits and it detox the body so maybe it is helping with the boobs...i doubt it tho' that would just be too easy!!! But maybe with adding the NBE herbs it will enhance their effect....we'll see soon enough! OK, tom is the first day of my SERIOUS diet. It's said that the first 4-5 days are the hardest, after that you adjust to it. And I know this is true cuz i have done this before. GOt to be strong!!!

G'luck, girlie! Big Grin I'm almost lookin' forward to when my period starts, cause then I'll be back on my PM & GR routine. We can get results this winter as well, I'm sure! And this time we'll be ditchin' the AA cup at least lol (c'mon, Lord gimme an overflowing C cup PLZ! XD)

hey shyboobs....thanks for the luck.....when will you start back on the PM and GR? Didn't i read that you were already into a C bra?

I just ordered some l-tyrosine and kelp as advised for weight maintenance and also MSM, Fo-ti and cayenne cuz i ran out. Either next wk or the wk after I will order the GABA. I can't get the goats rue on the site i normallyorder from and it's expensive on most of the sites i see it on so i have to wait on it. I know it seesm to really help with NBE but being on unemployment REALLY limits my fund.....it's so bad that only my grandaughter will be getting gifts from me this yr. Dman this sucks! Ok back on the subject. My plan is to take all of the above and this new drink i have been turned onto, and put off the NBE until the end of dec, after my period starts OR even wait until after the first of the yr (since Wahaika suggests to wait until atleast then) and i have waited this long so far, another month can't hurt. This will also give all of the above to really kick in and MAYBE this will lead to success. I wil NOT take the SP again....I will prob take FG, EPO, maybe fennel. I will try the nettle root and pumpkin seed oil and hope I don't get the UTI issues again.

My NY resolution is to get in shape, eat healthy and attempt NBE again. I know the first two are up to me to get done.... I just have to be tough with myself and NOT give in to my old habits. And i know the bigger boob are possible cuz i proved it last yr. I just have to find the right combo that doesn't cause weight gain. Hopefuly the first wo resolutions will deal with that.

Ok NEW BODY HERE I COME!!!!!

Laisegirl

(23-11-2009, 04:34 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  hey shyboobs....thanks for the luck.....when will you start back on the PM and GR? Didn't i read that you were already into a C bra?

Huh? Are you sure I specifically said I fit a C bra?? Huh I never said that. I prolly said I would've been in a C cup by now if I hadn't dropped the GR back in Jan or that I will behappy to be in a C bra, but a D would be a dream-come-true (the latter was posted in reply to sissy's pics). You can post the link, if need to, but I'm sure I never said I am a C cup. Anyway I'll be starting my routine either this weekend or early next week, just waiting on AF to show.

Shyboobs, maybe it wasn't you?????? Oooppsss! Sorry, i must have read it about someone else and had a mind cramp( oh those get worse the older i get)! sorry girl!!!!! you really want to go all the way to a d huh? what is your body frame????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon