Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are my domes too big?

i have bb domes, size large (i think...). i have average b's, probably, with 35 inches at the widest part and a 29 inch frame or so. i probably half-fill the large bb domes... they are okay for suction, but should there be almost half the dome left of space when they are fully pumped? would a smaller dome to start out help me progress faster?

hmm... any advice would be lovely!!

emmie

Hmm do you mean that you were not able to pump anymore and the domes were not even full?With my NB domes large i can pump till they are full,then i won't be able to pump any more.I don't get why you can't pump when there is still some space left.That is weirdHuh

Hi Emmie, dont worry hun if your still getting the suction then it does not matter if you fill the domes or not, theres only so much your breasts will swell so take your time and you should notice more swelling and you will gradually start to fill the domes. I started with the medium domes and as you know i was flat chested and it took me a while before i could get swelling to fill the medium domes.The whole point is to have room in the domes to grow, if you fill the dome straight away, then thats it you will never get past that stage unless you go to a bigger dome, thats my opinion anyway lol but im no expert hun so i might be completely wrong but thats how i did it. Good luck Emmie.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

thanks, cheryl! i figured, because i am still getting suction, but for some reason i thought if i filled the domes MORE, it would mean i would get a tighter fit and more room to grow. now that i think about it logically, i see that makes no sense.

sandy, i was saying that while i get a seal and suction, my boobs only go halfway to the end of the domes... there is just no more air, so it is pulling on my boobs, but if it pulls too much it hurts and they turn purple, which is bad, so i only pump until uncomfortable... does that makes sense?

hmmm.yes you probably shouldn't over pump them.Just do as you're doing because you don't want any damage to your boobs.Also try applying more cream i found that it helps a lot with the ability of the breasts to tolerate pressure..

Hi Emmie

I agree with the others - it's all about getting suction but not overpumping.

I'm using the BB domes (large) myself. I love the BB domes, so much easier to get suction than the NB domes because they are shaped at the base. Also, remember that the BB domes are deeper than the NB domes. People who might fill NB domes might not fill BB domes at that stage.

BTW I don't fill the large BB domes yet and I think it will take me quite some time to get there.

What's your routine?

As you probably know I'm using the BB domes together with the BB machine. It took me some time to get used to it, but now I really love using the machine and usually look forward to. I aim to use it for at least 1 hour session per day - if I can fit in 2 sessions than I go for it! If I use it in the evening than I might exceed 1 hour and do up to 80 minutes, but I hardly ever use it for longer. I use low suction and I guess that's comparable to hand pumping - although the difference is that the machine keeps pumping and releasing (I use the firm setting). I spend my BB time in front of the computer checking out sites like this one, writing emails, chatting and so on. That's why I really like my BB time.

If I didn't have the BB machine and Brava (I sleep in the Brava domes, but really only wear them during the night), I would do exactly what you do - use the BB domes and the NB pump. The NB pump is so much better than the BB airlock and as I said I prefer the BB domes to the NB ones.

hey! my routine is mostly to do it at night when relaxing and getting ready for bed, like when i call my husband. i just use the handpump... i need something portable, too, because i move around an awful lot for various things.

i am trying to squeeze in sessions in the morning, too. i don't do pump and release, more pump and hold, because i lose interest too fast to do pump and release!

you ladies (and gent) made me feel a bit better about the dome size... i just have to be careful not to overpump, i guess, and it is fine that i only half-fill the domes for now... so thanks!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon