Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flat-2-fab... worth it???

Hey all,

I was going to order Lucille's Flat2Fab, but she states in her infomercial that she's "here for you" and answers all questions. So I sent her some questions about her ebook and she never responded, so I didn't feel comfortable ordering it. I also tried the phone number she provides, and found it bogus.

Am I missing much? Anyone had any luck getting her to correspond? Is the ebook worth 27 bucks... or anything?

thanks!

I don't think it contains any information which you can't find in this forum anyway, but some people say it's a good introduction to the subject for those who no nothing about herbs for NBE.

Yes I agree. I bought the book back in July and have been on the programme since then. If I'd found this forum before I bought the book then I probably would have followed my own programme but having said that I'm not sorry I purchased it. It has useful info on Boobie Biology, how NBE works and what you can expect from taking herbs. It's very easy to read and I refer to the book quite often. I must say I haven't followed the programme to a T as I didn't take a break from the herbs after 3 months, which Lucille recommends, as I was having growing pains and my breasts felt bigger and firmer and I didn't want to chance bringing everything to a halt. I started doing the massage morning and night religiously but I've gotten a bit lazy about it now. Since July I've grown 1.25" but I started using the Noogleberry a few weeks after starting the Flat2Fab programme so I'm not really sure which one is working for me or maybe they both are. I intend continuing with the herbs and the Noogleberry for the foreseeable future as I am really pleased with the progress I've made so far.

I seen the Flat to Fab program before I found the BE forums and did my own research and I was going to buy it, and like you tried emailing her. Ummm...that was in May? That I emailed her, it's December...I don't think she's answering lol. But in all honesty, you can find all the info in her book on the forums. On the BE Board you can find her original routine, and her original routine is NOT the routine she suggests in her book. Really it's up to you, I myself read alot and do alot of research so I didn't need the book, but if you don't want to do that, then get the book.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon