Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplemental Therapies

Bug 

I attempted NBE a long time ago and made myself sick from it so I'm actually a little bit fearful to be starting this again. However, I've also tried many many different supplements over the years in healing myself and I have learned volumes from all that research which gives me some confidence. And wanting a bigger chest has not changed.

The last year I have been taking some supplements and herbs to give me more energy and have ended up with some increase in facial hair.:s That is how I ended up on this forum. I was searching for facial hair remedies. I remembered doing NBE years ago and ... here I am again.

So first off, my first goal is to lose weight. I am determined to be thin and I know that I will look and feel better if I am thin, no matter what size my breasts are.
My starting weight is 136. lbs. I am 5'5"
under breast measurement is 31"
across nipple is 35"
vertical from crease to nipple barely reaches 3"
Age - 40
About me - I eat pretty healthy most of the time, though I do have my coffee in the morning. I do not smoke or drink pop.
I had a tubal ligation about 10 years ago.

The facial hair I believe has come from taking ashwagandha for almost a year. It really improved my energy, mental function etc, but I think it also contributed to some weight gain. It increases testosterone.
I think herbs can have varying affects on different people at different times in their lives. Fenugreek can also increase testosterone levels. There are studies that have been documented on this and yet, it also can increase breast size in women so.... what is a person to think? Maca is another interesting herb that can have varying affects. Some women have had an increase in breast size on Maca alone. Maca has been reported to return hypothyroid levels back to normal. Sometimes all you can do is try an herb or supplement for yourself.
I am doing the alternate day diet. I have done it in the past and gotten incredible health benefits from it along with the weight loss.

Supplements I am currently taking:
B-complex
B-12
Magnesium
Iodine
Selenium
Fish Oil
Occasionaly I take:
Pregnenolone 10 mg
Maca
Apple cider vinegar

The first thing I will be adding in is Spearmint tea. I plan on adding in mild NBE supplements very slowly so as not to stall my weight loss and not to develope any health problems associated with estrogen dominance. Feeling well and healthy is important to me.
Once I lose 10-12 lbs I will get a little more serious about my NBE attempts.

(22-02-2010, 10:58 PM)Courtney Wrote:  I attempted NBE a long time ago and made myself sick from it so I'm actually a little bit fearful to be starting this again. However, I've also tried many many different supplements over the years in healing myself and I have learned volumes from all that research which gives me some confidence. And wanting a bigger chest has not changed.

The last year I have been taking some supplements and herbs to give me more energy and have ended up with some increase in facial hair.:s That is how I ended up on this forum. I was searching for facial hair remedies. I remembered doing NBE years ago and ... here I am again.

So first off, my first goal is to lose weight. I am determined to be thin and I know that I will look and feel better if I am thin, no matter what size my breasts are.
My starting weight is 136. lbs. I am 5'5"
under breast measurement is 31"
across nipple is 35"
vertical from crease to nipple barely reaches 3"
Age - 40
About me - I eat pretty healthy most of the time, though I do have my coffee in the morning. I do not smoke or drink pop.
I had a tubal ligation about 10 years ago.

The facial hair I believe has come from taking ashwagandha for almost a year. It really improved my energy, mental function etc, but I think it also contributed to some weight gain. It increases testosterone.
I think herbs can have varying affects on different people at different times in their lives. Fenugreek can also increase testosterone levels. There are studies that have been documented on this and yet, it also can increase breast size in women so.... what is a person to think? Maca is another interesting herb that can have varying affects. Some women have had an increase in breast size on Maca alone. Maca has been reported to return hypothyroid levels back to normal. Sometimes all you can do is try an herb or supplement for yourself.
I am doing the alternate day diet. I have done it in the past and gotten incredible health benefits from it along with the weight loss.

Supplements I am currently taking:
B-complex
B-12
Magnesium
Iodine
Selenium
Fish Oil
Occasionaly I take:
Pregnenolone 10 mg
Maca
Apple cider vinegar

The first thing I will be adding in is Spearmint tea. I plan on adding in mild NBE supplements very slowly so as not to stall my weight loss and not to develope any health problems associated with estrogen dominance. Feeling well and healthy is important to me.
Once I lose 10-12 lbs I will get a little more serious about my NBE attempts.

I suspected that about fenugreek. It increase size, but for some reason you do grow hair from it. Had to cut that out...but it is a learning experience.

Wish you the best of luck.

What is the apple cyder vinegar for, in this case?

Take a look at this page. Apple Cider Vinegar would seem to be an all over body supplement. It is listed as an home remedy.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits....-loss.html

http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cid...nefits.php

These pages list APC as general health aid for everything from digestion, skin and hair care, to diet aid. On a quick look over, I would be concerned over the weight loss aspect when using in NBE. Web MD does confirm the use APC as a diet aid. The current belief is that it aids in digestion, but decrease appetite while raising matabolism.
In small doses it could help reduce cellulite and other weight gain issues with NBE. That's all I got my computer keeps crashing on these sites.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge than myself could speak to this issue?

Andy

What made u sick and how did You get sick if you don't mind me asking. One girl on the old site got a blood clot from one of the things she was once taking (I think it was st.herbs?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon